Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Casual observations........

LOVED your writing style, and I'm happy the hear that the wife-unit is ok! Your experiences sound like my daily life.....from the best of it all to sheer horror, and you ask youself..."WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!?!?"

I thought I could "spina yarn." I bow to the Master! My best to you and Mrs F. Continue to enjoy each other, Hedo or where ever the ambulance takes you!
    LOL
    Dave

Thanks for all your comments, we've enjoyed reading them and have enjoyed all the other subsequent trip reports. What a place Hedo is eh?

Just a note to say MrsF has got the all clear, so plans are afoot for a trip to another resort. Hopefully before the end of the calender year because we've already met our deductible this year. ( Just in case she flops over again )

All the best to everyone, enjoy your Hedo experience and thanks again for your well wishes.

Now where did I put that Toga?
    If it last for more than four hours don't tell your doctor.......book a trip to HEDO !!!!

Just for an FYI, there are air ambulances based in Ft. Lauderdale at NE Exec airport that offer flight insurance. If you need to be flown out, they'll come get you. Usually under $200.00 USD for the duration of your trip. Well worth it!!

Blog Entries

Wow!!!!!

I don't know when I've laughed so hard. What a great report. Friggy if you want I need to send you the story of J's and my first date. It wasn't at Hedo, but at a Colorado naked hot spring. But trust me, it was a very strange event. Amyway, I hope to write a report about half as funny when we return. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thom and Jennifer (Hedo only 14 days away!!!!)

Haha! This is one of my favorite TR's ever! I think you should write/draw a cartoon/comic strip staring VV, KK and BBB!

To everyone who has just read the thread from figgy about his expeirance when his wife got sick and was taken to the hospital. I was telling my husband and he said thats why everyone should take out the trip insurance because it covers everything ! I didn't know he took it out everytime we go! and I also didn't know it covered hospitals and ambulances and even if u have to be flown!

Best wishes....

I must say I have laughed so much today from reading your stories...the ride on the bus and yes when they as who is going to Hedo...we like you wait to see who raised the hands...the luggage check the same..funny thing on the way back was the only problem...got to B'Ham and the vibrator started and the husband is banging on the luggage to try and stop it...lol like that was going to work..just reached in and rolled down the control...but it was priceless to see his face when he realized what the noise was coming from the case.
    I think you have a great gift of writing and hope you go back and look forward to any posts in the future...The falls were about as much fun and cliff hanging with so much instruction on what to do and not to do..so you don't die when you fall down and take the whold fricking lot of people holding hands with you. Like you don't already feel badly for dragging someone off in front or behind you. The one thing that they don't tell you is how many people get hurt doing the falls.
    We didn't have to go to the hospital but saw several transports and we did have to visit the first aid station...and then I treated his cuts again when we got back to Hedo.
    Love to hear more...think no matter what time of the year you go...we went in July/August the stories will be quite similar with the trip from the airport etc...

I really enjoyed your trip report. There was a lot of very very funny situations you were in. The story about the guy trying to make himself bigger had me dying laughing.

Great report, we had our "nurses station" time in March first my hubby lost his voice and ended up with some strep throat and the doc was called. He put him on some antibiotic we never heard of which must have had some acid or ectasy in it, lol. Made him goofier than normal. That was the progression of the day next thing you know he got drunk and invented the Hedo stair slide, apparrently the line for the water slide was too long. Back to the nurses station (twice in one day really?) this time bloody, bruised and voiceless. She wanted to call the doc but we had already paid him $200 dollars that morning. Bandaged the wounds and took him to bed with L's help. Thanks L!!! When we got home his side was a wreck so we went to a local haspital only to discover 3 broken ribs, all good now ready for H3 in March again, going to keep him away from the stair slide this time and wish he'd lose his voice more often,LOL!!! Thank god we didn't need an ambulance!!! Once again great report Figgy!!!

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Thanks so much for your really entertaining trip report. I'm glad your wife is okay...The description of the hospital was too much. That must have been soooo scary.

These trip reports really help the newbies like myself. Thanks for taking the time to do it. The summary of types of people was too funny. I love the part about the reconnaissance gathering mission. My husband will be doing a lot of those when we go.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234