Thread: fitting in

fitting in

Hi im fat . I have read over and over that nobody cares and dont worry about it, but i guess i would like to get a response from someon who is also fat about how they liked going and if they fit in .I believe nobdy will go out of the way to make my wife and i to feel uncomfortable, but will we have fun. I am not in the lifestile and I am not trying to couple up . I guess i would like to know if there are any large people here who went and had fun . thanks

There are people of all sizes at Hedo and i have never met anyone who was not having fun. Go and enjoy yourself,it will be the best vacation you ever had ! ! !
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Thanks for your reply. I am sorta nervouse about going . I am looking at the middle of july, that is if I do not chicken out.

Don't chicken out. You won't regret it.

My wife and I made our first trip to HedoII this last December. This was also
    our first trip to any place that had public nudity (and the also the
    undercurrent of smoldering adult sexuality). In fact, I can safely say that this
    was the first time in over thirty years that anyone besides my wife or my
    doctor (or the guys in the communal showers in Army boot camp) had seen
    me naked. My wife can say the same thing (without the boot camp part).
    We're not lifestylers, swingers, or nudists, although its not uncommon for us
    to walk around the house naked now that our kids are grown and out on their
    own.

As for our weight, I was easily 50 pounds over the weight that I should be
    when we went. I won't tell you what my wife weighs except to say that she
    has been on the E-ticket for the diet roller coaster for more years than I can
    count.

(As an aside, I will add that planning to go to Hedo, along with some other
    life altering events we endured in the last year or so, has given us incentive to
    get serious about getting in better shape and we have both found a way
    that seems to work for us, so when I say that I was 50 pounds over my proper
    weight, that was after losing almost 30 pounds in the four months prior to
    our trip. My wife had done just about as good in the same time frame.)

At no time while we were at Hedo did we feel singled out, uncomfortable, or
    excluded because or our weight. It was, as others her have said, literally a
    non-issue.

I can say, too, that there were people there bigger than us and if the wide
    grins on their faces were any indication, they were enjoying themselves just
    as much as my wife and I were.

In fact, I'll even go so far as to say that it quite a rush to be out naked like
    that with all the other naked people - and I don't mean that in a sexual way.
    I'm not some kind of GQ clothes horse, but I never could have imagined how
    invigorating it was to literally 'strip off' the outer layer of my personality and
    just be 'me' for a week. I don't think I've become a nudist because of that
    one week, but even though it was our first trip, I'm already planning our next
    one so we can go and hang out with all of those wonderful like-minded naked
    people.

No, I'm not a nudist, but I truly happy and proud to be able to list in my
    super-secret, personal resume that I'm now a 'Hedo Veteran'.

Mike
    Last edited by zed; 01-06-2007 at 12:01 PM.

Mike,
    Great post. Think about trip report in the "Trip Report" area. You are a great one to articulate your adventure in a report!

first time

Although we've been to Jamaica four times. This is our first time to hedo 2. Will be their Jan. 14 looking forward to a good time. I've read that if the resort is crowded they have made the prude side clothing optional at times. Can anyone relate to this. Plan on being nude as much as possible.

We will arrive the 14th as well.....

Quote Originally Posted by beachlovers
    Although we've been to Jamaica four times. This is our
    first time to hedo 2. Will be their Jan. 14 looking forward to a good time. I've
    read that if the resort is crowded they have made the prude side clothing
    optional at times. Can anyone relate to this. Plan on being nude as much as
    possible.
    I don't know about this, but I do know - from experience - that they do
    enforce the nude and prude rules - in their own way.

My wife and I were in the Prude pool swimming some laps (the pool was empty
    as it always was and it was the only place to 'swim'). We were wearing our
    suits because it seemed like the thing to do (the only time we wore them on
    the resort).

Just as we were finishing up some other people came to the pool and asked
    us if we wanted to join them for some water volley ball. As they got in
    the water they dropped their towels or stripped off their suits and got in the
    prude pool naked. When we joined them I stripped off my suit and plopped it
    on the edge of the pool. (My wife elected to keep her suit on for her own
    reasons, but that was fine with me because it was a fine looking suit that she
    looked fine in...)

After about an hour of playing we decided to go to the hottub near the
    prude pool and relax (read: drink). It was also empty. I don't think anyone
    thought twice about it, so no one put on their suits.

After a bit, I volunteered to go to the bar and get the next round. Again,
    without really thinking about I just hopped out of the water and went to
    stand next to the prude bar right in the main dining area completely naked.
    After standing there for a few minutes to make my order, one of the staff
    came up to me and 'reminded' me that I wasn't suppose to be naked in that
    area and would I please put on something or leave the area. I said that I had
    forgotten I was naked (almost true) and that I was just getting a round for
    the people in the hottub. She said that she would bring over the drinks, but
    that I had to leave the bar area.

I want back over to and rejoined the group. We sat naked in hottub for quite
    some time, in clear view of the bar and the dining area, spending much of our
    time sitting on the edge of the tub with just our feet in the water because it
    was so hot, and no one came over and asked anyone to cover up or put on
    suits.

All in all, a very interesting afternoon.

Mike

We went to Hedo III last June for our first time. WE had a blast. This is from a female's perspective. I am 5'3" and was 195 at the time I was so nervous about going into the nude side. I am from California so I was under the assumption that all that were in the nude side were "Barbies" and "Kens". My husband and I decided to walk throught the nude side and if we didn't like it then we would just keep on walking. Well I walked by and as I am walking throught I notice that there is no "perfect" bodies out there. There are every shape and sizes there are people with scars, masectomys and everything. You know no one cared. So my husband and I just took our clothes off and hoped in the pool and went straight to the bar gots some drinks and then just started talking to people around us. You will always be nervous till you get there and just go for it! We loved it soo much that we are going back this year June 9-26th at Hedo III. I hope you guys have fun! You should go!! IF you don't then you will be wondering always the "what ifs"

thank you fatman for this thread...and thank you deanna for your post..

I am a 5ft tall 215 pound chick (currently dieting , as usuall)... and my boyfriend and I are planning on doing one of those grab bag deals where you dont know where youre going... Hedonism sounds like so much fun but I was deffinitely nervous about my gut... I dont think I am anymore...and now instead of hoping to get the most expensive place from the grab bag I want hedonism!

fat no problem pasty white problem

dont sweat the large small issue! a few years back i was sitting with some honeymooners who were large and she commented on she felt awkward . I asked her why. thinking it was size. and she said it was because she was so pale that she stood out like a sore thumb. large is good large and white not good. small good small and white not good.. just make sure you get a tan... Poor Alice was lobster red by the end of the trip ....

shell
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

heavy set woman here and i plan on having a great time -- will see u all there feb10-17

thanks for this...we're thinking about going, and this was the only thing holding me back...my had-two-kids-belly

I will be going in 3 weeks to H2, although we've been b4 it's been a long time and I'm more over weight now than I was 11 yrs ago. Stressing myself out about losing weight so much I NEED a vacation. Don't know why I'm so worried this time, last 3 times we were there I saw all shapes and sizes and NO ONE Cared! Had a great time then and sure I'll have a great time now.