Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you work out or diet before going to Hedo?

Quote Originally Posted by Xceptional View Post
    Just weighed Size Zero, curious as we are headed for H3 as of Fri. 10/30/2009. And she's gained 9 pounds since this was taken two years ago!
    We love the before pictures !very sleek sexy body.Can't wait to see the after pictures!!
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

I work out year round. I am using Hedo as a reward for eating clean and training properly. When I get there I'll be eating like I want to and knocking back rum like you wouldn't believe. In the morning I'll work out and in the afternoon drinking rum on the nude side with some jerk chicken while sitting in the hot tub. I only take a few breaks from my diet and training as it's part of my lifestyle. When I do, I go all out though. Like someone said "work hard so you can play harder". Even though my looks may not be pleasing to everyone I like to be satisfied with myself. If others feel that I am an eye sore, feel free not to look as I enjoy myself.
    See you all after Christmas.

Like Mystikal, working out is part of my daily routine. Clean eating is something I struggle with, but with magazines like "Clean Eating" I get a good variety of food while eating cleanly. Working out doesn't always mean time in the gym... Biking, rowing, running, playing sports (flag football, tennis, soccer, etc) also qualify as working out. Just do it for 30 minutes+ per day.
    Life is short... work hard, play harder!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnnysideup69 View Post
    We love the before pictures !very sleek sexy body.
    Thank u!

Now she wants to lose weight and get back a little closer to the old pic. Not all the way, she agress she was too thin.

Not gonna happen in three days!
    Kinks think we're Swingers,
    Swingers think we're Kinks

we both workout and watch what we eat, but, We were there in August and we saw every shape and size imaginable. No one judged anyone. People are skinny, fat, toned, bony, maybe one -two percent were muscular super fit. The great thing about Hedo is no one should be judging anyone...I remember thinking how hard I worked in the gym before we went and then we got there and I thought, "damn, I didn't have to work that hard" lol....
    Stay fit to stay healthy don't worry about the rest...

Homecoming
    January 16-23rd 2010

Where it is waaay too cold and waaay too snowy!
    We always eat, well most always, low carb/moderate fat/high protein and try to hit the gym. She hits it 3-4 times per week pretty consistently. He less consistently. We both are very active otherwise with a plethora of outdoor "stuff". We do both tend to ramp up the intensity of things right before vacation though. At three weeks out now she is a sexy 5'8" and 150# with all the right curves...she says if anyone doesn't like it, they don't have to look!
    First trip to H2
    11/20-11/28/09

Okay... so I have 7 weeks until my first trip. Last weekend I decided to lose a few pounds before my trip. I'm a few pounds over weight (size 11) and thought I could lose a size.

Well, I am gaining weight since I started trying to lose weight!! What the heck! I am now 2 pounds heavier!
    Dec. 24th - Jan. 2 (ringing in 2013)
    Post end of the world party!

Him-It's not my weight by pounds that bothers me, it's where it's located! LOL

We both just started working out, hoping to keep it up on a semi regular basis, but it's hard to get a straight routine as she works 12hr rotating shifts. For me it's more about getting into shape than losing weight, in my profession I just need to be more fit than I am.

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    I do the gym about 3 times a week (to fight the boredom of retirement, lol) although my body really doesn't show it. But the last couple of weeks before a trip I go to 5 days a week workouts. I throw in some walking on the non-gym days. As for the eating part...Maybe that's why my body hasn't responded well to the gym time, lol. Oh well.
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

I still say...for me it is about being healthy...not skinny. (Oprah's book, Make the Connection, says exactly that and while I think a lot of what she does is hype...that philosophy is not.) Exercise for me is walking around the block a few times (our block is 1.4 miles around). I could run for 5 minutes or walk for 40...which makes more sense? Again, I want to be able to enjoy life as long as I can and if I don't take care of myself, then that time will be shorter. Fact of life, folks.
    Tam - who is proud she's kept that 40 lbs off for 20+ years!
    "Well, it’s a sad, sad situation. Now I need a goddamn vacation."
    - Jaret Reddick/Bowling for Soup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12