Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dance Pole

Dance Pole

We have confirmed: the dance pole IS UP in the disco!!!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    We have confirmed: the dance pole IS UP in the disco!!!
    here's a report from on the scene at H3. We went to a pole dance class on Monday and were amazed to see that there is a newly-installed, brand new stripper pole mounted at the end of the bar. It is secured to steel braces at the top so it is quite substantial. They also have the moveable stripper pole in the disco. It is also quite secure because they have sandbags on all four corners.
    We're looking forward to seeing more folks down here on Saturday.
    Mike

Great news! Midwest...hope you guys are having a great time. Make sure to get a picture of the new pole so I can post it on the front page of the Amigo site!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Blog Entries
    Awesome!!!!!

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Thank God it's up. Thanks MWG for letting us know it looks stable too!! That was very important to us.

I have to take credit for this...we've been working on it for a while and didn't want to say anything until it was successful as getting something like this to Jamaica is not easy to do, but my pole dance company actually donated this pole to the resort!

As for that portable mini stage pole...I really wish they would toss that but I understand its better than nothing. I also commend the staff for CORRECTLY supporting it with the sandbags.

It's an older stage (and not a very good model to begin with) which has had some severe abuse over the years. Hopefully we'll get one of the better stage poles donated in the future but no promises.

We also donated a removable pole for the main stage when we were down there last June. This is a pole that squeezes between the floor and the ceiling but can be removed or moved around in just a few minutes. It's much better for their staff and guest shows than that mini stage!

For those of you looking to put a pole up at home, write me for more information on these removable poles - they can be put up on any ceiling without any hardward and go up/come down in less than 5 minutes.

Makes a great gift from Santa!

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

Blog Entries
    Mary,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you .... I really mean it - Thank you.

Thanks,
    Rob and Elle

www.cocktailsintl.com

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hare2party View Post
    Mary,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you .... I really mean it - Thank you.

Thanks,
    Rob and Elle
    I don't think I could have said it better.....or more...lol...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

As for that portable mini stage pole...I really wish they would toss that but I understand its better than nothing.
    It has its uses. Maybe not good enough in the eyes of an expert, but it does get its use. When we were just there (Kink Week) the portable even got lots of use in the disco, as it was out in the middle of the floor and people perhaps found it more accessible for a quick turn.

Also, it was brought out onto the beach for the Kink/Wild Women joint beach party, where it was put to excellent use.
    Kinks think we're Swingers,
    Swingers think we're Kinks

Well...about that stage pole.

It broke the first day we used it! So it was ready to go any time.

I'm not opposed to stage poles, infact, I have one (different make) and love it. But some brands are less reputable than others. Not only is that one old, but it has a reputation for poor quality.

Our first day using it, in a class where we were using mostly the bar pole in the disco, one of the girls walked up and grabbed it but was looking at her friends instead of the pole. I could see what she couldn't - the pole shifted in her hand and was leaning to the side.

I stopped her immediatey and looked underneath and sure enough, the pole was cracked in half beneath the flooring of the stage.

To give you an idea - this is the same thing that happend to the same brand stage when when I owned one after only 3 days of using it.

You can see how it shattered here:

http://empowermentthroughexoticdance.com/PICT0042.JPG

and another pole one of my students owned by the same company:

http://empowermentthroughexoticdance.com/IMAGE00007.jpg

So this isn't a fluke.....this is a problem with quality control. Again....stage poles aren't a problem. It was very fortunate no one during kink week or our week was up on the pole when it gave way!

This is the reason I was so passionate about not using that particular pole at Hedo. It can be very seriously dangerous...it's not just that it's not good enough.
    Last edited by MaryW; 11-15-2009 at 09:17 PM.

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

OH...and to the other posts...You're welcome!

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

This picture gives you an idea of how they have built the bar out to make a larger dance area. It's about 6 feet in diameter.

They are also looking into adding a railing to the steps walking up to the bar but they can't put it all the way to the top step as it would be in the way and someone could kick their foot/leg into it if they are dancing.
    Last edited by MaryW; 11-23-2009 at 10:07 AM.

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

Blog Entries
    This picture gives you an idea of how they have built the bar out to make a larger dance area. It's about 6 feet in diameter.
    Thanks for the pic Mary ... Now we are even more excited to get back home to see it in use. I'll be thanking you every time I see Elle dancing up there

www.cocktailsintl.com

How could the guy in the black shirt NOT be looking at that?

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin17 View Post
    How could the guy in the black shirt NOT be looking at that?
    LOL!!!! You are so right, how could he not be looking, Jo- and I would have been right there, maybe he thought if he made eye contact he would have to tip Her????
    Jo- & Mark

I think he was more interested in his drink at that point...though I just noticed the girl behind him was watching!

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast