Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hedo getting more expensive???

Hedo getting more expensive???

I am a cheapskate at heart but I love my Hedo trips. Last year we paid just ove $1,400 for six nights. Now they are looking for $2,000 for 6 nights in March!!! I just got an e-mail special that said "save $540 for 2010". I priced it out, same price as before. Anyone else notice this?

Our trip this time (March 2010) is costing us $50/night more than it did for our last trip (May 2009). I just assumed March was more "peak-season" and thus the higher price.
    Remember, sharing is caring...

Quote Originally Posted by dmaldon762 View Post
    I am a cheapskate at heart but I love my Hedo trips. Last year we paid just ove $1,400 for six nights. Now they are looking for $2,000 for 6 nights in March!!! I just got an e-mail special that said "save $540 for 2010". I priced it out, same price as before. Anyone else notice this?
    Dude....you and the misses drink $2000 worth in a week so you are staying and eating for free!!!!

....ok my new name is kettle!!!!

Really though prices are no more than they were 10 years ago when we went the first time. They have fluctuated up and down over the years and are getting closer to their high in our experience. For our trip we are paying primo peak rates...Jan 1st thru Easter...the most expensive time of the year to go!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

When I first discovered this lovely site, costs were around $1500 (including air) for each of us. Last time I priced out our trip, it was over $5,000. Sigh....the fantasy of Hedo may remain just that rather than becoming a reality.

$4100 for the wife and I from Edmonton, Alberta in Canada March 20-27.

$5300 would have gotten us executive class (business) on Air Canada, but wasnt worth the extra money.

When I first checked, and when I should have booked, it was $3800 for business flights there and back. Should have bought when I first started looking.

It is cheaper for us this year than last. Ya last year we were there for 10 days and this only for 7 but if I remeber correctly we are paying $20 less per person this year.
    Also our flights are about $130 cheaper P/P then last year.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

I been looking to go in mid march for 7 nights and the cheapest I can find is $3200 including flight, and I live in Tampa, FL!! Who or where do you guys book your trips with?

prices are about what we started with a few years ago. And air fair is down this past year. Book thru a group get a slightly cheaper rate and keep an eye on air fair and book when they drop.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thumbs up Priced right

Quote Originally Posted by Xmanlb82 View Post
    I been looking to go in mid march for 7 nights and the cheapest I can find is $3200 including flight, and I live in Tampa, FL!! Who or where do you guys book your trips with?
    I dont know if you fly direct or not but I booked thru cheap caribbean travel. com and Payed $3600 for 7 nights and that's flying out of my home town in Michigan (not large airports) to Atlanta and then to Montego bay, the first week of Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmanlb82 View Post
    We are $2910 flying out of Raleigh...resort was up a little this year but air was down almost $200 a person. Give Robert a call at Wild Women @ 888-242-1055, they are doing two weeks in March and can give you a great rate. Maybe you can book our week and we can share some drinks!

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

Ok cool I'll give those a try! Thx for the advice. Hopefully we can all meet at the bar for some shots:-)

I booked with the Amigos for 6 nights and booked airfare from San Diego separately and came in under $2000. Counting the days.

we always had the best prices travelling with a group, but when i looked this year (it would be our 6th) the number did indeed look higher....we may have to consider another option this year....sigh........

Quote Originally Posted by Face Down View Post
    We are $2910 flying out of Raleigh...resort was up a little this year but air was down almost $200 a person. Give Robert a call at Wild Women @ 888-242-1055, they are doing two weeks in March and can give you a great rate. Maybe you can book our week and we can share some drinks!
    yes we always book with Robert and I think we get great rates. then we keep track on air and book that are selfs.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Quote Originally Posted by J+M View Post
    $4100 for the wife and I from Edmonton, Alberta in Canada March 20-27.

$5300 would have gotten us executive class (business) on Air Canada, but wasnt worth the extra money.

When I first checked, and when I should have booked, it was $3800 for business flights there and back. Should have bought when I first started looking.
    Last year we paid $3400 tax's in(includes flight with sunquest and quad pool view)This year we are paying about $3900 tax's in for the same (except we are flying with air Canada)We found to get the best deals up here in Canada you need to get the early booking deals!!
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast