Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: uncomfortable with my size

size does not matter

Hi guy's
    Just to say size does not matter women's most sexuial areas are within three inches of the entrance this is all you need three inches to turn a women on, i pull out slightly over the entrance this turns women mad and starts of really good orgasms so no need to worry? all things are good ive about 7inches but i feel this is wasted sometimes? have great sex and fun.
    DASHY1

Quote Originally Posted by spacitron View Post
    Hi all,

We are Ronald and Michelle from Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We're both 26 years old and we're thinking about going to Hedo. We think it would be a great way to enjoy ourselves in different areas on vacation. We would like to meet new people and have a great time, we like to laugh a lot! We have a good sexlife and we both have the fantasy of a MMF threesome. Ofcourse we would be there for each other the whole time, but we want to spice things up too.
    Michelle would like this and I get hot just thinking about it.

But there's one little thing, I have a small and thin penis, 15 cm hard. And I 'm scared I would be the only one with a small one over there or that Michelle is screaming harder with an other guy. Or that I wouldn't get no attention from other ladies (I mean that the ladies would look at me). This was never a problem since we're not naked with other people in our day-to-day life. We just want to know if it should be a problem at Hedo.

I would like to do this and I also want to give Michelle what she wants, but I wouldn't want to lose her lust for me, because she likes the bigger one better.

Oh yeah and we are talking about doing this for about 2 years.(the MMF part)

Could someone with some more experience give us some advice or comments.

Definitly going to Hedo, just don't know if we should do threesomes or not!
    We think it's better to discuss things first and avoid problems.

See you soon,

Ronald & Michelle
    Hey Guys,

We are around the same age as you
    As others have said, size really doesn't matter at hedo.. you will find guys with Hugh dicks and others with not so big. But what is important is the vibe that your bring (your personalities) No one will be judging you at hedo, sometimes you wont even remember that your naked. In regards to MFM you shouldn't have a problem finding a willing and worthy candidate to have fun with. Just make sure that both you and Mich are comfortable with your choice and he understands the the do's and donts of your encounter. If you guys have spoken about it and you believe she loves u We really don't think you have anything to worry about. You said you have an active sex life and if she wasn't happy We are sure she would have gone somewhere else by now. Have faith and come to hedo and enjoy yourself, We promise you will never want to leave.
    K & L

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    I think you meant to say "Huge" ..... I have not seen Hugh Hefner at Hedo.
    oops. Thanks for the correction
    K & L

i worried a bit about my size too. i'm 5.5 inches hard and not much to show for it soft but i saw guys there that were smaller than me. i also saw guys who were bigger than me.

what everyone says here is true. no one really cares. just go and have a good time. thats all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    I think you meant to say "Huge" ..... I have not seen Hugh Hefner at Hedo.
    Guess you werent there last April and missed me.
    Hugh....

Attachment 2399
    Last edited by CopNkitten; 03-03-2010 at 10:29 AM.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Size? you have no worries...

Come to Hedo Kama Sutra in Jan and take in Jamye's sex-ed sessions, she says some interesting things on that topic

http://jamyewaxman.com/workshops.html

(Hopefully she will be back at Hedo Kama Sutra next year)

If it fits between your wife's tits, your a good size.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I was told by a friend that the atmosphere at hedo is like this: You see the people and wont see anything else. She said the only "ones" she can remember were pierced, because that is strange to her. So there you have it....
    This is comforting to me. No I am not a dude :P but to my understanding, the people at hedo dont care as long as youre a genuine person and not a douche-bag (or insert word of choice)

The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.-
    Marilyn Monroe
    A sex symbol becomes a thing. I just hate to be a thing.-
    Marilyn Monroe

All shapes and sizes are welcome at Hedonism. I believe I like the whole centimeter measurement...now I can add to our sls profile that I am 17.78 LOL...Penis size plagues the male ego, and companies profit billions of dollars a year trying to convince men, they need to be larger...granted there are plenty of women that like HUGE,but just a many that don't. We used to play with one guy that was BIG, but he couldn't go all the way in her...and I love going balls deep and he couldn't, so while I may not have been 9 inches hard, he wasn't going balls deep either...I guess there is a trade off for everything.

As far as the wife lusting after the guy instead of the husband, remember its just sex, she will crave the husband emotionally and physically. The other guy will never get her emotionally...He will never be on the couch with her on a sunday afternoon, watching a movie with her, holding her hand telling her how much he loves her eyes, nor will he be there to wipe a tear away when she is sad or push her hair back behind her ear when a few strands ever so slightly fall down across her face,

Swinging can be a mind game, don't let your mind talk you out of the best sexual experience. COMMUNICATE with each other on every level of your feelings.

P.S. If he does get her emotionally, there were a lot of problems to begin with.
    Last edited by travelers; 02-07-2010 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashia View Post
    I was told by a friend that the atmosphere at hedo is like this: You see the people and wont see anything else....This is comforting to me. No I am not a dude :P but to my understanding, the people at hedo dont care as long as youre a genuine person and not a douche-bag (or insert word of choice)
    Very well put, perhaps the best I have seen it put on these forums in some time..

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

There have been guys 1/2 your size.

You're NOT small. Average, yes. Small? No.

Don't worry about it. The year I was at Hedo III. I saw guys that barely made past their pubic hair. I saw a guy that had a pringles can for dick. It is not the size at Hedo, it is the person. Same goes for the gals at Hedo. I would rather be with an average woman that I can get along with and talk to than a playboy model that is stuck up. Be yourself and join in.

My husband and i are planning a trip to one of the hedo's or another place where clothing is optional. We to are having the problems of being big enough, or with me my size...being too fat. All the pictures you see when researching are of skinny models with nicely rounded boobs and a penis that hangs nicely.

Now ive told my husband not too worry about his size because i think he is perfect, sex with him is never the same it is always different and exciting and wonderful. And of course he is constantly telling me not too worry about my weight because there are probably others there that are the same size or bigger.

But my question is.....are there other females that go that are say over 170, have stretch marks on there tummies from having two kids 17 months apart, and boobs that are saggy. And are there males there that when they are soft they are only about 2 1/2 inches....mind you when hard they are far bigger...

Thanks

We just got back from our 4th trip to Hedo II, there are all sizes and shapes at the resort. I am not slim but can honestly say I never feel fat while I am there either. The people at Hedo do not care what you look like. When you are there you feel so differently about yourself, it is hard to explain unless you have been there. Being naked with other people puts everyone on a different playing field. It is a wonderful place, go get naked and have the time of your life!!
    Live well, Love much, Laugh often

TammyB honestly, you and your hubby are no different than most of us there. My wife has a little extra baggage from two kids, smaller breasts. I am not hung like a horse either. We consider ourselves, average people in this world, and that is most of what you will see at Hedo.

Frankly those us there having a great time don't care about those things and party no matter what you look like or your size. Those that make comments typically are not hanging around with the groups having tons of fun.

Just my .02

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast