Page 58 of 115 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: February 13th - 20th

[QUOTE=tattoodjedi;91347]
    Quote Originally Posted by 5th time View Post
    you will also make friends there that you will stay in touch with.

i think we're all well on our way to that already...
    YES, WE ARE!

Quote Originally Posted by tattoodjedi View Post
    Post 1000 definitely wins a free drink from the pool bar...
    HAHA! Free drink at the bar!! We all win then ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by monajo68 View Post
    HAHA! Free drink at the bar!! We all win then ;-)
    yup and only about 150 posts to go. at this rate someone will win by tomorrow.

Now I really need to find the pictures to show tou all how much he "can't stand" our dogs. It is pathetic!! But I have to admit there is something cute, maybe even sexy about a 6 foot 1, tattooed, Mohawk guy snuggling up with two 65 pound dogs. Okay maybe not sexy but def cute!
    Totally with you there...it's adorable. I heart your pups. Now I'm itching to go adopt one! Hmmm...maybe I can convince Brad :-)

Thanks for the info. The PDA & PDS where the first things we read about so while it might take me off gaurd or not at least I know the chances of meseeing it are high. I think most of us have done a lot of research before booking the travel so we have a good idea what to expect. But it is always good to hear that what I have researched is true.

I am all about taking the naked booze cruise!! Let's do it! The shopping would be cool too. Not sure if I will want to do too many other activities that require me to be dresses though...
    We def want to do the cruise. It's always so much fun and since we're not actually staying in Negril this time, I think it's a must. We saw the nude cruise last time we were at Grand Lido and we were totally jealous. It looked like a ton of fun. I'm curious to find out what kind of condition Hedo 2 really is in. I've heard Hedo 3 is all about the pool b/c the beach is pretty tiny. I love swimming in the ocean...don't know if that is really possible at Hedo 3. Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by Bettiepg View Post
    Totally with you there...it's adorable. I heart your pups. Now I'm itching to go adopt one! Hmmm...maybe I can convince Brad :-)
    baby - you know it doesnt take much to convince me...

we love New Orleans too. we'll save the trapped in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina story for poolside next month. But we just renewed our wedding vows there on Halloween and my avatar picture of us on Halloween was also taken in NOLA this past October. We've gone there for Halloween each of the last two years. it's our adopted second home.
    Mon- fuck salt lake! Let's go to new Orleans for Halloween next year!!

Now I really need to find the pictures to show tou all how much he "can't stand" our dogs. It is pathetic!! But I have to admit there is something cute, maybe even sexy about a 6 foot 1, tattooed, Mohawk guy snuggling up with two 65 pound dogs. Okay maybe not sexy but def cute!
    You better get that Mofo out of my house before I get home!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobandMonika View Post
    Mon- fuck salt lake! Let's go to new Orleans for Halloween next year!!
    I HIGHLY recommend NOLA for Halloween. It's better than Mardi Gras b/c all the locals party it up--it's like Mardi Gras for the residents. We had such a great time, and like Brad said, we just renewed our vows down there. It's such an amazing city. In spite of Katrina (which we'll tell you about in person b/c it's such a long story), it's the only city in the US I'd ever want to live in.

ok...my internet at home crashed last night so this is the first time I've bee able to check the forum...theres been like 5 PAGES of posts sice I was last on here, lol
    first of all...we adopted our dog almost a year ago and we've never regretted it...Brad and Christine if your thinking about it...do it if you can...it is the most rewarding thing I've ever done...with allergies I take alegra (SP) but only the 12 hr relief b/c the 24 hr keeps me up all night...its the only think I've found that helps at all and i get hay fever in the spring...ick
    Rob and Monika...your boys are so adorable!!! my husband wants a bigger dog but living in the city it's hard and a lot of breeds are restricted here I grew up with a big dog (75 lbs) and now I'm just happy having a dog I can put in the car to visit the in in-laws or take to the dog park to camping or whatever...our dog is 12 lbs so she's really easy to travel with
    5th time...its nice to meet you, welcome to the forum!!!
    I totally want to do the nude cruise it sounds like so much fun!!!
    I think all my costumes are bought and finished but I'll prob end up picking up a couple more thing before we go...I am a compulsive shopper, lol

i've heard that you can still swim in the ocean at Hedo but just the beach isn't much...that the oceans still fine...5th time...whats your opinion

there I think I'm all caught up now...I hope

yup and only about 150 posts to go. at this rate someone will win by tomorrow.
    Oh oh oh, me me me!!!!

oh yeah...and in exactly 2 weeks from today we'll be on our way...woot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bettiepg View Post
    We def want to do the cruise. It's always so much fun and since we're not actually staying in Negril this time, I think it's a must. We saw the nude cruise last time we were at Grand Lido and we were totally jealous. It looked like a ton of fun. I'm curious to find out what kind of condition Hedo 2 really is in. I've heard Hedo 3 is all about the pool b/c the beach is pretty tiny. I love swimming in the ocean...don't know if that is really possible at Hedo 3. Does anyone know?
    I read somewhere that the prude beach is nice to swim, but the nude is either real small or not swimable... Maybe 5thtime can inform us?

Quote Originally Posted by RobandMonika View Post
    I read somewhere that the prude beach is nice to swim, but the nude is either real small or not swimable... Maybe 5thtime can inform us?
    doesnt the water slide also empty into the prude pool?

i heard there's a very small not so nice nude beach there and that the prude beach was much nicer to swim in...

doesnt the water slide also empty into the prude pool?

i heard there's a very small not so nice nude beach there and that the prude beach was much nicer to swim in...
    20 posts to 888

Page 58 of 115 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast