Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Single Ladies In Hedo III...expectations???

Talking Single Ladies In Hedo III...expectations???

Hi, I'm so very excited. Myself and two of my best gal pals are traveling to Hedo III. This is my first Hedo experience but my gal pals did Hedo II a couple years ago. I'm wanting folks opinions who have experienced both resorts? What can we look forward to? What is the atmospher of Hedo III as opposed to Hedo II? We are party girls, definitely not prudish so that is not an issue at all. Just wondering if there are some definite things we should take advantage of while we are there and getting excited for our trip in advance!!!!

You three ladies will be treated as goddesses. You can bet on that. Single women are the top of the hill.
    =============================
    Hedo2 Sept 23-28, 2007
    Hedo3 Nov 15-24, 2006
    Doug & Dani
    =============================

When are you planning your trip?
    Nicole and Ryan

Ha! I like the idea of being a goddess on the hill.

We are traveling the early part of April.

Wink

Dear Scarlet1,

My wife and I are going to be at Hedo III from April 7th- 12th. Your message said you were going to be there in early April? During any of these dates?

Right near us, were going April 8th - 15th, renewing our vowes on the 11th.
    Look for us, can't miss us, sexy joan is always in some sort of pigtails
    Paul + jaon
    4/8 - 4/15
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Ha! Well all I can say is that there will definitely be some overlap around those dates. So fun...but seriously...is there anything in particular that we should plan not to miss? I'm talking really cool parts of the resort or activities or whatever? I really do want the scoop.

It is our first time, but we have read every forum on 3 dif sites, every web page, trip reports, etc. Feel like we know more about Hedo than alot of people that have been. Now we just cant wait to get there.
    That's what we would suggest, there are already thousands of forums, here and other sites, that answer all that and more. Theme nights sound like what you don't want to miss, toga's, PJ night, etc. Bring your own costumes, etc.
    Paul + joan
    4/8 - 4/15
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Oh most definitely the theme nights are top on the list. Just picked out my outfit for masquarde/fetish/nude night...I'll be the girl in the blue wig. See you all VERY VERY soon. Just in time for the easter bunny!

Blue Wig check, lol. We get there on Easter Sunday, have countdown clock on laptops too.
    5 days, 22 hours, 42 mins, 52 seconds.
    Paul + joan

Nice, we beat you guys by one day. Definitely a hard week to be stuck at work! UGH!

Thats why I scheduled myself for mandatory yearly training two days this week, that way I can attempt to pay attention instead of sitting on my bicycle at work and telling all my guys about Jamaica and how short it is til I go, lol.
    Paul....

Attempting to pay attention, that's almost worst. How can you even concentrate? I'm trying to pass the time by taking long lunch breaks and wishing my days at Hedo would last as long as these last few days before Hedo.

well one day its class about gangs, heard it was interesting this year. Other one is legal updates, changes in law, sometimes boring but necessary for my job, Friday will be busy so that day will go by quick, working 4pmx4am. Back in at 12 noon to 8pm Saturday, before home to make sure were all ready to be up at 4am Sunday. Saturday, that day is gonna draaaaaaaag by slow for sure, lol.
    Paul....

2 more work days 'til hedo. Let's see today took an extra long lunch to go to the salon for some womanscaping. What can I possibly do tomorrow to make these days got faster? The more I read on this site the more I'm getting ecstatic about the possiblities.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast