Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what do guys wear

theme nights

Tim and I have outfits for everynight. Hopefully everyone plays along, we hate to be the only ones having fun.

This thread is 2 years old but always seems to keep popping in the subject.

I dress for EVERY theme night.
    Sometimes even change a couple times through out the night just like the ladies.

Guys, get your theme outfits and prepare for the fun as well!
    No need to let the ladies have all the fun!
    It is my vacation too!

Quote Originally Posted by dylanjam View Post
    We feel that dressing up for the themes is part of what makes hedo so much fun.... Get out of your comfort zone, do it... laugh much and have fun!
    Were with you 100% Dressing up is half the fun !!Sometimes dressing in hot or kinky dress make's the atmosphere more sexually charged.It kinda ramps up the excitement for the activities that will shirlly come later.
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Quote Originally Posted by 1st timers View Post
    I am a guy. What do I wear to the theme nights? Pimp outfit. Purchased. Pirate outfit. Purchased. Toga. On the go. Fetish and pj nights. Purchased. Am I going to be the only guy dressing to the themes?
    The Dude abides.
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011

Quote Originally Posted by abnude View Post
    Wondering what's acceptable for a guy to wear at the prude beach... i.e. the minimum.

PS: just wondering as the prude beach seems much larger and nicer than the nude beach, mostly for getting in the water and snorkeling/swimming.
    The nude beach is actually more calm and protected... if you're not planning to swim far.

As for "the minimum" that's probably the same as elsewhere outside the nude area - g-string. (nobody asked me to cover up)

Roger

thanks, was hoping g sstring would be ok
    21 days to go !!
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerandcarmen View Post
    The nude beach is actually more calm and protected... if you're not planning to swim far.

As for "the minimum" that's probably the same as elsewhere outside the nude area - g-string. (nobody asked me to cover up)

Roger

I wouldn't worry about a g-string

Quote Originally Posted by abnude View Post
    thanks, was hoping g sstring would be ok
    We've been nude on the prude beach. At the nude pool and nude beach, nude is supposed to be required to cut down on clothed lookie loos. We've not found them so srict about enforcing required clothing on the prude beach.

There are typically only about a half dozen people on the prude beach and it's adults only at the resprt anyway, so it's not like you are going to be arrested for indecent exposire.

The pic of Size Zero that we use for our avatar was shot during a nude yoga photo session at the prude beach, because photography is allowed at that beach. You might choose to wear a robe while walking over to that beach, but I doubt it would be a problem if you dropped it and then swam nude.

Size Zero walked back and forth to that beach nude, but refrained from walking through the Scotch Bonnet restaurant (which is in between the nude pool and prude beach) while nude. We walked around it instead.

A Hedo friend snorkeled at the Nude beach but made the mistake of venturing out beyond the openings in the breakwater. Due to fast current, she couldn't get back in. The beaches are artificial and the rest of the shoreline is VERY sharp, jagged rock that could shred a human. She was swept a long way towards the Prude beach before she could find a place to get back ashore. It would have been "interesting" if the current took her the other way (off the property) since I think she was nude at the time!
    Kinks think we're Swingers,
    Swingers think we're Kinks

Prude Beach Pic

Here is the far end of the Prude Beach shot from about half way along it. The rest of the resort would be behind the camera; sorry I don't have a pic of the whole thing. I dunno how good the snorkeling would be there.

(The structure in the rear of the shot past the rocks is not part of the resort.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kinks think we're Swingers,
    Swingers think we're Kinks

Quote Originally Posted by Xceptional View Post
    Here is the far end of the Prude Beach shot from about half way along it. The rest of the resort would be behind the camera; sorry I don't have a pic of the whole thing. I dunno how good the snorkeling would be there.

(The structure in the rear of the shot past the rocks is not part of the resort.)
    Thanks for the info, Xceptional, guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks.

Buy a tacky suit from a Halloween or party store. You can tell what is considered a pimp suit because they'll include a suit and pants featured in a variety of unusual patterns. Many have leopard print, or bright neon colors such as purple fur. If your costume doesn't have a hat included, buy a hat from the shop's accessory rack. You'll have more luck finding the matching hat if you buy it from the same store as your costume.

Buy a pair of sunglasses to complete the look. Aside from the suit and cane, a hat and sunglasses really make the outfit work. If you are looking for something cheap, a large neon-colored pair will be inexpensive and fun to wear. For a few dollars more you can get glasses shaped like dollar signs or wine glasses.

Buy a pair of outrageous boots, if they didn't come with your costume, to finish off the look. Usually leopard print shoes that are like a man's version of high-heel clogs are popular. If you don't want to buy shoes, just wear black tennis shoes and no one will know the difference.

Put it all together. Make sure to leave the suit open and add some fake chest hair if you really want to get a laugh out of people. Wear the necklaces hung low on your neck, and wave the cane when you talk. Make sure your walk is confident, and tip your hat at people with a grin.
    "Be not the first by whom the new is tried. Nor yet the last to lay the old aside."
    Mens Suits || Suitsmen

My husband didn't usually dress up and the last 2 trips he has and he has had a blast!! Last year we surprised the group and he was wearing a "lesbian slave" tee with black ruffled panties and boots. He got a bunch of guys to sing "it's raining men" in the piano bar...it was a kick!! Now, he wants to dress up!!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Only 9 days to go and all the theme night outfits are laid out ready to be packed. Can't wait to see what everyone is (isn't?) wearing.

What do guys wear on theme nights?

Still not too sure what exactly I should wear. Well, I've got a couple more months to go so I'm sure I'll find something. We may choose not go to one of the theme nights and just have a night to ourselves or head to the hot tub a little early.

Sunday - Pimper's Paradise, still looking
    Monday - Pirate's Booty, still looking
    Tuesday - Tease Me Tuesdays, Hmmm...sometimes I don't wear anything to bed, boxers it is
    Wednesday - Alter Ego Exposed, if we don't find anything appropriate for this night then maybe this is the one we skip
    Thursday - Ceaser's Revelry, don't they supply a toga?
    Friday - Jamaica Spice, all we have to do is wear black, yellow and green, that won't be hard
    Saturday - All That Glitter's Gala. I'm a guy I don't have much that glitters, still looking

I like the suggest about checkin' out the local Hallowe'en shop and getting an inexpensive costume.
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12