Thread: weddings

Question weddings

Hi....we are going to Hedo 2 march 13th. We have heard that if you want to get married in Jamaica that you have to contact them about a month before going , does anyone know if this is tru...we will be there for 7 days is there any chance that we can get married there if we want without this month notice. We are engaged and just haven't set a date. But would like to know if we decided to get married while there if we could at a last minute notice. HELP!!!!

Hi, we got married at Hedo III, last Jan (17th). They want a month notice in order to get the paper work done. Also you will need a few weeks to get all of the "i's" and "t's" looked at. One never knows that if you offer to pay for the extra, on their part, they might over look this. But I most likely do not think that will happen.
    It might be better if you set the date for next year and plan on doing it then. You could even tell other people and invite them to stay at another resort and just come in to see the wedding.
    I know at Hedo III, Breezes Runaway bay and Hedo III have a deal that if you stay at the one resort, you are able to come and visit the other resort. We were going to have my parents go their while we stayed at Hedo. In the end thay did not go because Runaway Bay was booked up solid! So we did it without them
    The whole wedding took about 1 1/2 hours, and that was including pictures (36 of them), much better than what the rest of the people in my family goes thru (4-6 hours)
    What ever you do, have a good time!
    Kris & Amanda

thank you for your input.

Last Minute Wedding

I'm not sure what they can do if you ask last minute. We got married at Hedo II in May of 98. We sent them all the paperwork and stuff a month ahead of time. When we got there we asked the wedding coordinator about our wedding and she didn't know anything about it. Apparently they changed people and we got lost in the cracks. We had copies of all of the paperwork for a just in case type thing. We still got married on time. They did the paperwork in something like three days. Not sure if they will do this if you just decide to get married or not.

In any case they will need raised seal birth cert., and any divorce papers you may have. I think that's it but it has been a few years.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.