Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedo Amigos 3/20 - 3/27

We have never been and are a little nervous. But iam sure there will be a ton of fun everywhere for everybody>>

Quote Originally Posted by acx2 View Post
    We have never been and are a little nervous. But iam sure there will be a ton of fun everywhere for everybody>>
    You guys have nothing to be nervous about. You won't believe how welcomed you feel with complete strangers, you honestly will be very sad to leave such good friends you will make. Hopefully the friendships can continue outside the resort. We have some good friends we met on this site, then we were together at the resort, and have vacationed with them at their home in Florida. So it's really a great place! See ya soon

LOL!!!
    Don't worry,Wyoswift . We're not worried about being bored, only curious.
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

The only WWV party we partake in is the Meet and Greet on Sunday. The beach party is nice but not a "can't miss". If you are like us, you will be too drunk to care.

This is not to minimize Robert and Beth. They try very hard to make the WWV weeks special for all their customers. We would not book this trip without them!!! They have always been accommodating and given us great pricing. They offer the best customer service around.

Hi everyone we are booked for Hedo3 March 24 to April 7, we would like to jion the group, how do we go about it

Quote Originally Posted by Miss B Haven 2 View Post
    Hi everyone we are booked for Hedo3 March 24 to April 7, we would like to jion the group, how do we go about it
    Contact Face Down.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

What does everybody think about trying to put togrther an Amigo only cruise?

We are interested in doing the cruise but we aren't sure if we will want to leave the party for that long... lol

John & Kim

Quote Originally Posted by CBG View Post
    We never booked / registered with Wild Women. We booked with a travel agent and registered with Hedo Amigos. I don't suppose we're allowed to hang out with the Wild Women at all or go to their parties, right?
    It's true that you can not attend the WW suite parties if you didn't sign up with them, but the rest of the time, you will be able to interact with those who signed up with their group. That means they'll be in the piano bar, disco, nude pool, nude hot tub, quad hot tub, quad pool, main bar, nude beach at the same time as you! So there's plenty of opportunity to get acquainted and have a great time.
    We're looking forward to meeting you...as I'm sure all the Amigos are!!

Quote Originally Posted by acx2 View Post
    I think we were all nervous the first time. I remember our first trip going to Hedo on the bus -- my wife was so nervous and apprehensive. After a short time however, it all became so natural. Nobody put pressure on us to do anything we didn't want to do, we eased into the nude scene at our own pace, and now this will be our 7th trip. My wife is now eager and excited about getting back to Hedo. If things ever get too intense, you can just withdraw back to a safe place and no one will think a thing about it.
    We're eagerly looking forward to meeting you!!

****************** MEMBERSHIP IS CLOSED FOR 2010 ******************

2010 looks to be the best Hedo Amigo week of all time. We are over 100 people and have lots of activites to look foward to. Three theme nights, Welcome Party, Dirty Amigo, Photo Scavenger Hunt, Name Necklaces, Gifts and Prizes and much much more. Due to the fact that we have a lot to do to prepare things for our peeps we are not taking on any more official members into the group for 2010. But please if you are there at the same time feel free to hang with us at the pools, just walk up and introduce yourselves and will throw an Hedo Amigo tattoo on what ever body part you want!!!! The Welcome Party, Dirty Amigo and the Photo Scavener Hunt are just for our members, but everything else we do there is open to all...we have around 8-10 couples from last year coming this year that we met that way! Hope everyone has a great trip...see ya at the neekid pool!!!!
    Last edited by Face Down; 03-03-2010 at 08:09 AM.

2018 HEDO AMIGOS APRIL
    April 14-21 2017

I'm so fuckin excited!

Quote Originally Posted by hedonista View Post
    I'm so fuckin excited!
    Well put!

Quote Originally Posted by Jp&Kr View Post

What does everybody think about trying to put togrther an Amigo only cruise?

We are interested in doing the cruise but we aren't sure if we will want to leave the party for that long... lol

John & Kim
    My hubby is interested in doing the cruise as well, however it will take most of the day. We're going to sign up when we get there and hope more amigos will go.

We have always done the cruise at HII but have never been to HIII. I really don't know much about the HIII cruise but we would be inclined to do one.

nude cruise

I've read on here that other groups have gotten enough people together to do a private group cruise. If all of the amigo's went nobody would be missing out on anything.

Another cool idea would be a group atv tour. Just throwing things out there...

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast