Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bisexual/Bi Curious Women Weeks?

Bisexual/Bi Curious Women Weeks?

I know about Wild Women, but are there any other weeks/events/groups that cater to couples with a bisexual/bi curious woman? I know that this sort of thing can happen any time, but it seems that having a lot of like minded couples there for sure would be better. Especially bi curious women since Jen hasn't been with a women outside a strip club. Thanks!

P.S. we prefer Hedo II. Jen is partial to the beach there. An event at Hedo III might change our minds though.

I have not seen other group that are just Bisexual/Bi Curious Women. Hedo II has a better beach for sure. We have only been one time to II and 10 to III. We do plan on going back to II next May We got married at hedo II we would like to go on our 10 year.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Sept 11 - 17th there will be at least one bi woman at Hedo II
    lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Well, thats all we really need isn't it?

Blog Entries
    I would suggest the Wild Women group for her (and you). You are right about one thing... a group of like minded people is definitely easier than wondering, or having to ask if the other girls are interested. If they are there, they are interested. One less hurdle to overcome.

Wild Women has 5 events this coming year. You should be able to coordinate something around those dates. The dates are on their website.

I hear you about liking H2 better, but having been to H3, I can't see you going and having any problems with it. My guess is that you would become H3 regulars.

I just went through all of the "new to the wife being curious" stuff last year. Wild Women was a great source of information and the only real reason my wife had the experiences she had. When at H3 with them, she didn't even hook up with one of the other girls that were there with them, but it was the atmosphere and the vibe that it created for her.

She actually hooked up with a girl she met on this forum, but I have to say that Wild Women got the ball rolling in the beginning and made her more comfortable with everything. Had she not met the other girl, we would definitely have needed to be with the WW group. The "chase" when charting new teritory, is easier when surrounded by others looking for the same thing.

We go with them again in November to H3. Maybe you should consider an early Christmas present for her. It's suppose to be a sell-out as it has been for years in November. Just remember, more girls, more chances...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Do you think it's a phase? Does it go away as fast as it comes in? The curious part I mean?

Not if you enjoy the experience.
    d
    Hedo 2, March 15-23 with the HedoAmigos

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansplaytymegrl View Post
    Do you think it's a phase? Does it go away as fast as it comes in? The curious part I mean?
    I'm not sure if this question was directed at me but, no, I don't think it's a phase. I am more of a "why guy" than most and therefore, did a lot of research. I spoke with many women who felt the same way. I was curious as to why my wife was curious and had to know more.

The research I did revealed many statistical facts that are hard to ignore. I posted this info before, but here it is again if you missed it.

Many surveys/studies have been conducted going back to the 70's. They revealed that 91% (the most recent results) of ALL women (including lesbians and bi-sexuals) either:

A. Are in a relationship with a woman, including sexual activities.

B. Been with a woman in a sexual encounter, one time, or more.

C. Fantasize about being with a woman in a sexual encounter.

The numbers are pretty revealing. Because lesbians and bi-sexuals are included in these numbers, of course they are skewed higher, but the fact that only 9% of ALL women on this planet, say they have no interest in a sexual encounter with another woman, leads (at least me) to believe that it's very common and not a phase with any woman.

Note: Of the 9%, the majority were in the over 65 category, leading to further asumption that society and it's "old school frown" upon such things plays a large factor in their feelings.

The numbers from the earlier surveys, showed greater than 9%. Theories that as society has eased opposition and in some cases encouraged "acceptance" on this issue, women have felt more comfortable with coming to terms with their attraction towards other females. Ask 10 women in your office and 9, or probably ALL will say no, they do not have attraction to females, but give them a secret survey and the truth will come out.

The fact that when my wife told me this had been a fantasy for over a decade before she told me about it, concludes for ME, that it is possible for women to feel this way and us guys not have any idea.

I am thankful that she entrusted me with this information. Otherwise, she (as I am sure most women will) would have taken it to her grave. Her coming clean with me, made me feel better about our relationship. I was somewhat disappointed that she waited so long, but knowing her and her character, it would have been way easier for her to just let it go unmentioned.

Now, the unanswered question is this:

Will all women labeled "curious" who act on this in a sort of "experiment"... enjoy it, once they try it?

A lot of that depends on the woman and the situation. It was important to both of us to have a controlled experiment, if you want to put it that way. Those who have read my posts, know that we wanted a sober and relaxed atmosphere, not a drunken and sloppy grope session, where most details were foggy in the aftermath. We both were certain that I was to present and at least near her. She did not want to be alone with another woman and I did not want her to be. We both had the opinion that doing it that way, would at least be in the neighborhood of "cheating." She also needed moral support to feel comfortable.

Should she enjoy it, no it will not go away. Will she need to act on it again... don't know. If she has the curiosity, ignoring it will not help. She (in my opinion) needs to try it. Whether she has additional experiences is up to you and her. As long as it does not cause problems with your relationship, I see no issue.

I could write on this for hours. If you have more specific questions, send me a private message and I will try to help more.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

I have also thought a lot about why women seem to be bisexual. I mean we all know that most men and women are turned on by the sight of two women kissing or even having sex, but the sight of two men is usually repugnant. I have come to the conclusion that bisexuality in women is natural and part of their biological make up. Why, I'm not sure and haven't found a lot of info on that, probably because of the taboo subject.

In any case, I'm glad they are and glad Jen is. Nothing beats hanging out with your wife and checking out girls together

Damn JA. When did you decide to write a thesis on this subject. they were just looking for an answer not stats and percentage and "this number and that number" You are scaring the children here. Stop talking like that!!!
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Blog Entries
    That was just the back cover of the book (lol)...

I have to be honest. I took this stuff seriously. I'm not bragging, but "A" is not your everyday "run of the mill girl."

Ain't no classier woman. More Tennessee romance lines (lol)... But, in all seriousness, I wanted to know about this stuff. I figured if she was into girls, or at least thought about them, I should get my shi# together and learn a little. I was all worried that she wanted to play for the other team, or something. I knew she would probably never do it, but I wanted to know if she wanted to and if so, why she wanted to.

A lot of this information was helpful to me. It went further into detail about the breakdowns like:

Lesbian: Girl who only like girls and wants to live a lifestyle where girls are only with girls.

Bi-Sexual: Male, or female that is sexually aroused by both sexes. One who can pick a lifestyle hetero, or Homsexual and live either in happiness.

Curious: Male, or Female who has interest, or curiosity in sexual activity (one, two, or many times) with a member of the same sex, but has no interest in the gay/lesbian lifestyle as a whole.

I gotta stop myself, but the point is that this stuff is common and burrying it does not make it go away. I may come back and add some to this (if anyone is interested), but I gotta go now...

"J" out...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danjensv View Post
    I have also thought a lot about why women seem to be bisexual. I mean we all know that most men and women are turned on by the sight of two women kissing or even having sex, but the sight of two men is usually repugnant. I have come to the conclusion that bisexuality in women is natural and part of their biological make up. Why, I'm not sure and haven't found a lot of info on that, probably because of the taboo subject.

In any case, I'm glad they are and glad Jen is. Nothing beats hanging out with your wife and checking out girls together
    To answer your question (at least one way):

The reason that two guys is viewed as repugnant is this... It's two guys.

Guys aren't pretty. Even the pretty ones aren't (lol)...
    Guys are hairy.
    Guys are sweaty.
    Guys are supposed to be masculine.
    Guys are suppose to be masculine FOR something feminine.
    It's a long list, but I will stop there.

Girls are pretty.
    Girls are soft and smooth.
    Girls smell nice.
    Girls are feminine and they are supposed to be.

Two girls together, just gives you a lot of nice qualities in double the normal amount. Two pretty things together, are just that... two pretty things together.

Two guys together, just gives you two human beings acting in reverse of how they are geneticly designed to be. It also gives you a lot of "less than nice qualities" in double the normal amount.

In fact... If you just want to give us guys a hard time... Adding one of us us to a pretty girl, does nothing other than take away from her beauty. Two pretty girls standing next to one another, just plain looks more appealing.

That's just how I see it. I'm against the MM act and I'm against the whole visual. In fact, there are a lot of things all of us are against, but I am NOT against the people who do what they want to. Don't label me a homophobe and start thinking old JA hates gay guys... I don't. I'm just answering your question.

PS. I just had a "monkey brains flashback" from an old thread. Those who were participating in that thread will get the inside joke...

Not just a phase.. if it is I've been having it since high school
    It's a cool thing to think that my mate and I can sit in a bar and think the same girl is hot without a guilty conscience. God I love him!
    Just thought I'd post my 2 cents!
    Emmy
    Last edited by EmmyandDoc; 07-14-2007 at 12:04 AM.
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

I don't know why I'm wading into this one but here goes.

I believe that on a scientific level you would actually find more biological evidence for male homosexuality. Historically and worldwide I believe you would find that male homosexuality is far more common than female homosexuality. I believe the prevalence of female homosexuality or bi-curiousness) in MODERN WESTERN FIRST WORLD societies is a product of advertising. Every imaginable product is sold using female beauty, and western women are simply responding to that marketing message. Like many things that are aggressively marketed there is often "buyer's remorse". I know more women who have been disappointed by their "bi-curious" experience than have enjoyed them. Remove the advertising and you'll find that the number of bi-curious women falls through the floor.

Bring it on. I know I'm a lone wolf on this one.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

I believe women become curious about other women more often now because it's seen more often now. After all if everyone's doing it then it must be okay. I mean today it's a fairly common sight in flims and even television, but even just 20 years ago it was a taboo only seen in adult films. And another factor in the curiousity is that women are much more aware of what makes a woman attractive. Most that I have known even if they were not Bi or Curious could easily rate the other girls in the room on a scale of one to ten. Ask a guy to rate the other men in the room and he'll most likely cough uncomfortably and try to change the subject.

I do agree it's a lot of fun to be with a bi sexual women checking out the girls. It's also very good that we seem to have the same taste in women.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast