Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to Pack....

What to Pack....

Ok, so I am about to start packing for my trip, leaving in 2 DAYS!! CANT WAIT!! Can you guys give me some ideas of things I will need to bring with me besides the obvious(toothbrush, deodorant, etc)??? I know I will get there and have a "damn I shoulda brought a _____" moment! Trying to avoid that so any help will be appreciated!! THANKS!

Check out the schedule of activities and take costumes for some if not all of the theme nights - you will have more fun if you dress up.
    We take 2 pair each of sunglasses and a hat if you wear one
    Sunscreen - various strengths - start off with 45 or 30 graduate down as the week progresses - the sun is intense - you will still get colour wearing 30.
    I believe that the gents need long pants to get into the reservation restaurants
    Some people like to bring a thermal mug or glass to keep their drinks cooler - also usually a larger serving....
    A positive and fun attitude and you will have a blast!
    Have fun

Thanks! Where can I find the schedule of activities?

What to pack

KY Warming Gel----I'm not trying to be cute. It's just that if you get as horny as we do at Hedo, a little water-based lubrication sure prevents friction burns. Laugh now but you'll thank me later.

PS, take some Rolaids or anti-acid. I always get heartburn or indigestion when drinking all the sugary drinks so, if your tummy won't cooperate with all the alcohol and sugary additives, take plenty of anti-acid.

all you need is pj's for pj night, a gouple sarongs, a hat or two, sunglasses, sandles, sunscreen, rolaids, and tylonol...

mugs....don't forget mugs. the plastic cups they use are only 6 oz so take a mug that you want your drinks in. It is better then taking 4-5 drinks at once. I would say make sure you go tanning but if you leave in 2 days it might be a little too late so take sunscreen. TRUST ME on this, you will need it. I became a lobster on our first trip.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Gotta bring a BUBBA KEG
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

we had 7 cans of sunscreen for the three of us...it was gone by day 5 and we were rationing the spf 70 for me b/c i take meds that make me sun sensitive.

We never went BELOW 30 on our spf. I came home with a ton more freckles and a hint of color - and it was the best week in the sun i've had. There were a ton of people who were VERY burnt and were miserable.

If you hate the greasy feel of sun lotion, try Neutrogena spray - completely dry, no scent and you can put clothing on over top if needed. We'd spray in the room before breakfast, throw a cover on and eat, then head to the nude pool.

BTW...the window alcove is great for spraying sunscreen b/c you can ventilate...just put a towel on the floor so the tiles don't get slick.

we bought little zip lanyards at Staples - our room key, our name cards, a condom, and a little spf lip balm all fit in it. I cinched my lanyard around the brim of my hat so I didn't have it hanging, and just took it off when i was in the water.

Make sure you have "fat" clothes for the trip home - the heat and alcohol can make you retain what water you drink and clothing will feel kinda odd after being naked for the week.

foam earplugs for napping - we had a quad room and our naptime was still very loud.

we tortured ourselves tonight....we're at 9 degrees and falling...MoBay is 77...grrr!

Suggestion: Start packing WAY before 2 DAYS before you leave.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thumbs up

lol..have to agree with Paul on this one, start packing way before you are 2 days out. If you check out our group website at www.awolinhedo.com hit FAQ on the left, scroll down a tad, we have a packing list available in PDF if you are so inclined.

Good luck and have fun.

Ivy and Rick
    "Life is to short, party naked!"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Thats a great list! Thank you!

I'll post my questions here instead of starting a new thread:

can make-up kit be in your carry on?

what is the difference between Monistat soothing care and Bikine zone anti bump shaving cream? i'd prefer just one product

what type air freshener in the room for the AC? spray, plug ins, etc?

is there 1 or 2 maids per room cleaning and refreshening daily?

can you carry eyedrops in purse or carry on?

My trip is only 23 days away! gonna be naked, gonna be naked, gonna be naked
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

shoot! i forgot something:

what would be best?; preloaded card from Wal-Mart for lump sum or different denominations of cash cards. i.e. $25, $50 and $100

is there a fee for each use on the preloaded card?
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

Quote Originally Posted by peej4262 View Post
    I'll post my questions here instead of starting a new thread:

can make-up kit be in your carry on?

what is the difference between Monistat soothing care and Bikine zone anti bump shaving cream? i'd prefer just one product

what type air freshener in the room for the AC? spray, plug ins, etc?

is there 1 or 2 maids per room cleaning and refreshening daily?

can you carry eyedrops in purse or carry on?

My trip is only 23 days away! gonna be naked, gonna be naked, gonna be naked
    Also, I read that instead of tipping the maids to give them gifts. What kind of gift? And lastlly, I hear there is no ATM at Hedo and I know it is all inclusive, so should I keep most of my money on my debit card anyway and just keep a little cash?? What have you guys done in the past??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast