Thread: Third Time's The Charm

Third Time's The Charm Thanks to AWOL

Third Time's The Charm Thanks to AWOL

Heading to Hedo III for our third trip, on August 2, we felt we knew what to expect. Nothing could have prepared us for the fun we were about to have. We are going with a group, Air Jamaica's flight out of Philly was great, the bus ride was about 1 1/2 hours (one beer stop, one stop at Breezes).
    At noon, the bus pulled up in front of Hedo III, we said to each other, "we are home again"!!! Getting off the bus, the 1st thing we hear is "hey, Erica and Phil are here". We look around and there is a great group of people welcoming us to Hedo, lead by Rick & Ivy, and Nick &(the wonderful) Kitty. Wow, we talked to these people a few times on this site and on the AWOL chat room, and here they are, giving us the warmest welcome we could ever want. We thought, who are these crazy people?
    After a quick check in, off to our room we went, 15 minutes later, off to the nude pool. The place was jumping, we met other members of this group called AWOL at the pool. They made us feel welcome and the party started for us. The group we came with had a meet and greet at 5:30pm at the piano bar, so we showered and headed for the piano bar. We stayed a little while and realized this group wasn't for us, so we left and headed to the nude pool to relax and have some fun. As we have experienced before, the 1st night, we were tired and crashed early, around midnight.
    We won't go through the details for everyday of the week, everyday at Hedo is super. We started everyday with the best meal of the day, the breakfast buffet , we love the french toast and omelets , then off to the nude pool for the day. John's nacho chips covered with cheese, chili and chicken are still the best. We would like to cover some of the special things that happened during the week. We partied all day, showered, and partied all night.
    Monday morning we bumped into Rick from AWOL, and in his hand, he had, what looked like dog tags, he asked if we would like to be adopted by AWOL, before he could say anything more, we grabbed the dog tags out of his hands and said," YES". We thanked him for his kindness and he said, "we're all about having fun". Boy, is that an understatement. We had a great day meeting more members of the group. At 2:00PM , a couple from the group renewed their vowels, it was a beautiful ceremony topped off by a unbelievable rendition of Bette Midler's "The Rose" by R. The meet and greet that night was a lot of fun. We thought, "this is going to be a week to remember"!.
    Tuesday the weather was once again spectacular, AWOL has a naughty gift exchange at the piano bar in the early evening. It works like a Chinese auction, not knowing about the exchange, we didn't bring a gift. There again, is Rick saying "no problem mon", the group brings extra gifts, so any adopted members can play. It was a lot of fun, with a special paddle, a glass dildo , and the Wand being highly sought after gifts. Rick does a great job being the MC for the event. Again, who are this crazy people?
    Tuesday night is our favorite theme night, even though you see everyone nude all day, it is sexy as hell when the lingerie comes out. The sexual energy is electric.
    Wednesday, AWOL runs a nude cruise, it sounded like a great time, so we signed up, along with about 40 other people. Hedo runs a nude cruise on Thursdays, if they don't get enough people, they don't go out. So Rick & Nick checked and found out they only had few people signed up for Thursday, Rick invited those people to come and join us if they wanted to. Again, who are these people? We're starting to figure them out. The nude cruise was crazy, to say the least! That's all we can say. "If you go, you'll know" B & E did a great job organizing the trip.
    Thursday, another super weather day, we heard about a talent show the resort was having that night, that we definitely had to see. M sang and rocked the house. G's "wedding ceremony" with her "husband", B, tore the roof off, very creative!! AWOL has some very talented members.
    Friday, damn the week went fast!! The group dinner was well organized, but you could see, people were realizing it is coming to an end, so they were ready to party hard. The group lead by Nick, gave out awards to some very very special people who made a difference during the week. D performed the Heimlich Maneuver on another member, saving his life. C, never let his disability slow him down, he partied like a rock star all week. Kudos to you both! Rick also mentioned the large amount of school supplies given out to the children of the workers at Hedo. Friday night, AWOL does a glow night, all the members have glow sticks and/or glow paint all over their bodies. Very creative group, especially the dress made out of glow sticks!! It really looked cool. Of course, we didn't have any glow material with us, again, "no problem mon", members of the group gave us all the glow stuff we needed. Damn, these people are great! At the end of the night, all the glow sticks ended up in the big tree at the nude pool. It looked like a Christmas tree, it glowed all night.
    Who is AWOL?
    AWOL is "Hedo" in the truest sense of the word. They are the warmest, welcoming, diverse in its make up, fun loving, nonjudgmental , caring group of people you would ever want to meet. They party hard with the best of them, but always remain respectful. We would love to mention all the members, and how they impacted our stay but that would take chapters and chapters. Ask the members what they are all about, we bet they would say, "ahh we're just a bunch of people who like to have fun" , they are much more than that. Can't wait for July 31,2010 to come!!
    Saturday was the day to say "goodbye". Every bus that left the resort, had teary eyes and was given the traditional send off by the remaining members, which is "mooning" them as their bus leaves the resort.
    The energy level went through the floor when our family left the resort, next year, we leave when they leave.
    Sunday, along with S, we "mooned" the remaining AWOL members, as they left, until it was our turn to leave.
    This was truly.... A WEEK OF LUNACY!! Until we meet again.....AWOL ROCKS!!!
    Last edited by ep987987; 08-22-2009 at 08:50 AM.

It has been my experience, that its easy to like good people and you guys are good people. We are glad you guys had fun, see you in 2010...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Erica and Phil....love you

Erica and Phil... thank you so much for your report! Wow, you got that out quickly.. I cannot even gather my thoughts to start the report yet.

You guys are amazing.. I had so much fun getting to know you, partying, looking at E in her gorgeous dresses and laughing with you both! I am so glad you felt welcome by our little group (well, big group..lol)! You are right, we are more than just a group who likes to have fun..although that is sooo true also. I think it comes down to the fact that we really just love each other and accept all people if they are respectful and like to party (and did I mention, we love to have fun?).

I look forward to spending time w/ you online and seeing you July 31, 2010 or maybe even before (fingers crossed!).

Love to you both!!!
    G in the ATL
    AWOL in Hedo
    7/29-8/7, 2010

It was easy to love the hottest little tush at Hedo (E's not P's )!!!

You guys were great fun even though we are sworn football enemies. Hope to see you next year.
    Steph

I'm the reason all of the rum is gone.

Bob and Steph
    AWOL 5- What a way to go!
    July 28th to August 4th, 2012
    Castaways Travel

H3 August 2009/2010
    H2 July/August 2011

Loved the trip report

P & E

Ang and I were so glad to meet you guy's and were glad when you saw us off on Sat. Remember, Newark DE. isn't that far and you could be having dinner with Hedo people. I passed on your comments about Ang's dress and she said thanks, she had fun making and wearing it. Not sure how she will top it next year.

S & A

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    It has been my experience, that its easy to like good people and you guys are good people. We are glad you guys had fun, see you in 2010...

Ivy and Rick
    Thanks Rick,..... ughhh 2010, why is it taking so long!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HOTINHOTLANTA View Post
    Erica and Phil... thank you so much for your report! Wow, you got that out quickly.. I cannot even gather my thoughts to start the report yet.

You guys are amazing.. I had so much fun getting to know you, partying, looking at E in her gorgeous dresses and laughing with you both! I am so glad you felt welcome by our little group (well, big group..lol)! You are right, we are more than just a group who likes to have fun..although that is sooo true also. I think it comes down to the fact that we really just love each other and accept all people if they are respectful and like to party (and did I mention, we love to have fun?).

I look forward to spending time w/ you online and seeing you July 31, 2010 or maybe even before (fingers crossed!).

Love to you both!!!
    G in the ATL
    AWOL in Hedo
    7/29-8/7, 2010
    Hi G, at our age we have to do it right away,or we might forget!!

Whenever you're around , the energy level goes way up!!! It was so much fun getting to know you. E thanks you for the compliment. Hope to catch you in the chat room.

Quote Originally Posted by bosteph View Post
    It was easy to love the hottest little tush at Hedo (E's not P's )!!!

You guys were great fun even though we are sworn football enemies. Hope to see you next year.

Here I thought you were talking about me(P), damn!!
    I love it too!

Sworn enemies for 16 weeks, friends for 36 weeks!!!

We really enjoyed getting to know both, see you on July 31!!

Quote Originally Posted by sjsize View Post
    P & E

Ang and I were so glad to meet you guy's and were glad when you saw us off on Sat. Remember, Newark DE. isn't that far and you could be having dinner with Hedo people. I passed on your comments about Ang's dress and she said thanks, she had fun making and wearing it. Not sure how she will top it next year.

S & A

Hi Guys, it was great to meet you both, you were a lot of fun to be around. Good Luck topping Ang's dress for next year, that will be a tough thing to do!!! Dinner sounds good, it could help with the

Great trip report E&P. Thanks for taking the time- I am still working on mine! Remember you always have a place to stay in San Diego should you make it out here!
    Shawn- not sure how she will top it either but I am pretty sure it entails the use of batteries.
    Nick (and the sexy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Banned
    Great trip report E & P!!! Next year we will have to try and top the nude cruise if that is even possible. A lot of fun and love the quote "If you go, you will know." Loved meeting you both and look forward to seeing you both next year and WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!

NikeandKitty:
    Glad you enjoyed the trip report, writing it helped with our DIF. Looking forward to your trip report.
    Spending time with you both, was a blast. Next year we'll have to make our way over to the quad side for some jello shots.
    Thanks for your hospitality, never know when we might be out that way!

brad44nb :
    We loved meeting E and you also, you're a great couple. Thank you, for the warm welcome to the family.
    With this group, I think we'll be able to top this year's Nude Cruise, or we'll have a lot of fun trying!!!

Thumbs up

E/P,

Have you guys received your confirmation yet from Castaways for next years booking?

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Hi Rick,

Ya mon, Jennifer sent us the confirmation a couple of days ago.

Thanks for the update Erica/Phil, just wanted to follow-up.

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com