Thread: Linus does HedoIII ( with Shandra in toe)

Linus does HedoIII ( with Shandra in toe)

WooHoo...another wonderful week with our extended family at our home away from home!!

Our trip started off a little rough, our 6AM flight was cancelled and we were sent to Chicago for the night, putting us at the resort a day late. ( we know we were going the wrong way, not sure they knew) After tons of phone calls to Castaways and the resort and a big thanks to "R", we were able to add a day to our trip without penalty. Oh and I cant forget to mention, our luggage was sent onward to New York when they dropped us in Chicago!!! So, after washing our undies in the sink and drying them on the air conditioner over night, we were off to Jamaica!!! Because I love Larry, aka Lawrence, so much, I gave him my bulk head seat and took his very tiny seat in the last row of the plane. Needless to say, it was a looong flight, but we were on our way! Arrived at the hospitality suite and right away met two wonderful couples whom we adopted later on in the week. ( J&D and M&T). A short hour ride, with no stops and the warmest welcomes you could possibly imagine from the best group ever.

Spent Saturday meeting and greetign for a while and then off to the nude pool. Linus came out to play. After way too many beer and clamato, body shots and nipple pinching, he passed out for the night. I went to a late dinner with my bestest friends ever and was gonna turn in early. Before turning in, took care of another wonderful friend who had, like Linus, had a little too much to drink. Love you 's'.

Suday started off with a great omlette, we really miss those! 's' and 'b' were at the quad and yelled for us to join them, so, between the 6 of us, we converted the quad to the nude pool!!! The One LOve group was a little shy to be nude, but in order to drink our 1st new drink, they had to be naked. Before long, everyone was naked and having rounds and rounds of pink orgasms and tons and tons of fun!! Linus was still making his rounds, hoping not to offend anyone as he continued to 'stalk' women and feel them up!!!

I wont go day by day because you will all get tired of reading!!

The rest of our trip was spent continuing to get everyone to the quad pool. The nude pool is just too darn small, especially for a group the size of ours. We had jerk chicken nachos, brought over by the wonderful men, for lunch and even created another new drink. Next time you're there, just ask Kadian for a 'wet cajun'. Its really good!!!! We usually left the quad when the bar closed and then dressed for dinner. Buffet some nights, Munasan and Pastafari filling in the other nights. Piano bar and disco every night and always ending up in the nude pool!!!

For those of you who we didnt get to spend time with, we look forward to doing so next year. For the wonderful couples we did get to enjoy this year, thanks for making our trip. With friends like we have, life is great. Now, for those who Linus did body shots on, or tweeked your nipples I apologize! I did forget the leash at home. And for those of you who wanted your nipples tweeked and rum creme licked off of you, he was happy to oblidge! Linus wants everyone to know, the paddle is available to anyone who needs to be 'spanked'.

Our family continues to grow and grow and grow. We adopted several wonderful couples into our group and hope to see everyone in March when AWOL does Bourbon!!!!!

Note to self...get there before the group next year and leave when the group leaves!! Most everyone left out on Saturday and needless to say, the resort was dead. The new people coming in were not very friendly and even a little snotty. Tons of single men who were a little creepy, not Linus creepy, really creepy. We made the most of it, but we really missed everyone!!! 10 days are great, we will just plan them out a little better next year.

A special shout out to my 'dry humping' partner! Cant wait to see you guys again.

Great Report, Guys! I miss you so much! I cannot wait to see you in March and take over Bourbon! NOLA will never be the same, my friends.. not once AWOL hits it.

Linus.. keep on snapping, tweeking and licking.. love you!

G

sucks, btw
    www.awolinhedo.com

Trip #5, 7/29 to 8/7, 2010

lol...thanks for the report Shandra, it was great having you guys back and we look forward to partying with you all again in 2010. You travel experiences in the last 2 years are becoming a regular part of the trip...lol...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Great report girl!!! When I used the term "dry humping" to describe our dance moves, I think someone corrected me and told me there was nothing "dry" about it!!!!! LOL

Can't wait til we meet again along with all the new friends we made on this trip..........looking forward to New Orleans!!

I hope Kadian can remember the correct mixtures to the two new drinks (she should, god knows she made enough of them.......lol)

J&D

Dry humping

I used the term 'dry humping' my friend because you did! You are correct when you say there was nothing dry about the humping!!!! Definately a night to remember, ill be looking for more of that in March....see you on Bourbon and dont forget, you'll be on my turf!!!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sandmg07 View Post
    ...ill be looking for more of that in March....see you on Bourbon and dont forget, you'll be on my turf!!!!!!
    lol...sounds like a good time will be had by all....and just makes the wait more fun....

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016