Thread: Regina and scotts 2009 AWOL trip report

Regina and scotts 2009 AWOL trip report

Regina and Scott’s 2009 AWOL trip report.. There is only one word too describe this years trip and that word would be WOW!!!!. This group continues too amaze us with the love and fun everyone has at any given moment of the day.. This is our 2nd trip with the AWOL group and it just keeps getting better.….. So here we go. Travel this year from NY was lets say 100000% better then last year. Booked a direct flight out of JFK on delta and was a perfect flight… even got in a half hr early too Montego Bay.. Customs and immigration were a breeze also… after last years mess we were very thankful, off too the Super club’s reception area and low and behold there was AWOL peep’s already there. This trip is starting off in a great way…so after about 20 min of waiting off we go to the resort.. The trip too the resort was uneventful as expected but it was fun watching all the people on the bus have the same reaction too the way they drive. We are used to it so it was no biggie… the AWOL peeps and us were already planning on things at the resort and there we a bunch of Breezes people on the bus asking what is HEDO3.The were all in there 20’s and we said when u get too your resort just ask… u will see why we cant wait too get there. The arrival too the resort is always something special.. With the group host’s and lots of AWOL peep’s waiting in the lobby with a big hug and a kiss and a drink … what is better then that?? I cant think of anything, check in was a quick and off we went too our room. Room 116 in the quad on the ground floor not dealing with stairs this year. Room was super clean and everything worked perfect.. This trip is becoming more awesome as the min pass. So its off with the clothes and off too the nude pool too meet up with everyone we haven’t seen yet. it’s the greatest feeling when u are so far away from home the greeting’s you get when everyone that u have talked too throughout the year is standing there with open arms. As far as we are concerned this is extended family and not a group of people who are on just a vacation… its something so much more then that. As far as the day too day stuff I wont bore anyone with all of that accept too say every day was better then the next. Drink and food all day and never an empty cup unless u are like me and keep spilling it or forgetting where I left it. But its all good mon. The food on the resort was great every ware but we must say the one thing we were disappointed with was the omelet bar. There needs too be more then one cook and they need too cook the egg’s a little longer. The food at Pastafari was delicious .. Love the fact that between the hrs of 10pm and midnight its pizza and pasta from there… took advantage of that a cpl of times. The buffet was great for lunch or dinner and had a great variety of food ever time…And what hasn’t been said about Chef John at the nude pool. I’m still amazed at what a perfectionist he is at the most simplest of meals, if only we took as much time too make sure its perfect as John does. R/I and N/K have something special and love too see the group keep growing every year. We cant thank them enough for every thing they do throughout the year too make sure everything is perfect.. Too the 100+ AWOL members including the adoptee’s we love ya’s and cant wait to do it all over again next year. Too everyone thinking about going too H3 all we can say is GO!!!!.The bar staff once again was terrific even with the running out of booze and beer a few time which was taken care of ASAP.. This trip for us was a saving grace and knowing that we were going to our 2nd home with our family made it all the more special.. So in closing all we can say is thanks again too everyone who make AWOL what it is and hope this never ends…AWOL 2010 here we go again..

Regina and Scott,

Great trip report!! It was super meeting you both, looking forward to AWOL part 3

Thumbs up

Hey guys,

Thanks for the trip report, we are glad you were able to make it and that you had a good time. Yes, we and N/K put in some time to make sure the incidentals are taken care of for the trip, but its folks like you all who make AWOL what it is, remember, without U in groUp, its just grop and that makes no kind of sense...lol...see you in 338 days or so...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 08-24-2009 at 04:24 PM.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Thanks guys- you are a part of why the group is so great. Talk soon!
    Nick (and the lovely Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Great report, guys. LOVE YOU and MISS YOU!

Cheers,
    G
    www.awolinhedo.com

Trip #5, 7/29 to 8/7, 2010

Great trip report, like everyone has said, it is the people that makes the trip. The people of AWOL are what the trip is all about.
    Always a Hedo 1st Time
    Never a Hedo Last time

Brian N Regina

4th Trip 7/31/10 to 8/07/10

www.awolinhedo.com

thanks all.. i am never good at writing these soo forgive me if it looks of sounds corny lol... cant wait too do it all over again with all of u next year... love ya's Regina and Scott..

Banned
    Great report and congrats on the free nights. I do not think it could have gone to anybody else more deserving. We will see ya in the lobby next year to celebrate your arrival AWOL style.

thanks guys that was quite a shock.. and yes cant wait too do it again