Thread: Sasha AWOL '09 Withdraw

Smile Sasha AWOL '09 Withdraw

Hedonism III. 8/4-8/9/09
    What can I say?
    Your hot, sexy, wild, funny n relaxing all n One, but rolling w/ AWOL this year made it 400X better.

WOW!!! AWOL
    From the moment I stepped off the bus and was greeted in the lobby by R/I, N/K, n B bag and dog tag in hand; I knew I was in for a BLAST!

At check-in I was informed that my room was no ready and to check back in 2hrs, this was not a problem 4 me Mon! B showed me the AWOL love from the start getting me my first drink “dirty banana” of course and letting me drop of bags and decloth in his n the Mrs. room. Sasha arrived, 3days after the initial takeover AWOL welcome so missed the meet n greet, as well as the naught gift exchange, which heard became a riot over a paddle, lol. She also missed the vow renewal, but seen the love birds the next day at breakfast and Mr. seemed a little wore out...ride em cowgirl lol.

The group had two theme nights, Naughty Boy/Girl on Weds. and Glow on Friday both theme nights turned into a riot of a party at the piano bar and disco later in the evening. AWOL also had an excursion, Nude Cruise on Weds. which was a blast. I’ve been to both Hedos and never went on any type of sponsored cruises; usually bc didn’t want to miss anything on resort or didn’t want to spend any extra money. Please believe me my money was spent “wisely” Yea Mon!!! Great cruising B/E, E/PHIL, MEG, RUTHY/R, J/L. When groups are not present H3 has theme nights for every night of the week Thurs. night is Toga night. Where guest wrap up in “tiny pieces of sheets or cloths” LOL. AWOL represented changing to colors too blue and gold, Chargers colors…whatever
    E A G L E S Eagles……LOL. I know I sound like Ed from BC.
    I think the Toga night “policy” No SHEET No EAT should be enforced.
    I wanna c it “showing and swaging”.
    Thursday night was also my BDay. Thank you AWOLERS 4 the love. The cake and champagne was a surprise and very thoughtful someone did their research RICK
    I never told anyone the story, but the cake and champagne was delivered to my room by surprise and a “surprise” it was bc I walked out the bathroom nekid bc just got out the shower and there they were the bellman and chef saying “Happy Birthday SASHA, from AWOL” LOL. Shit I didn’t care its HEDO and I was nekid everywhere else. The guys and I couldn’t stop laughing.
    H3 also has lot of games, nightly entertainment, bands, and contests with prizes. We had a few AWOL members enter the guest/staff talent show and Turned It Out. Great Job….. G n B.

The staff at H3 including Serna, Gloria, Marlon, Christine, Donnetta, Claudia, Colin, Barrington are nothing short of outstanding in their efforts to make sure you have a great stay. The entertainment staff was spectacular…fun, friendly and Sexy as Hell…the men and women. The ladies can “Shake It, and Drop It” like on other. The gentlemen were gorgeous and “Finger Licking Good”, Yeaaaa Mon!!! Big ups Shaquie, Melody, Frass, Ace, and Jason (tennis pro).

I’ve been to Hedo 2 n 3 several times and had the best time w/ AWOL. This time I may have traveled solo, but never felt alone amongst all my AWOL friends, and ONELOVE friends. Thanx 2 to all the fantastic people who made this vacation so special.

Anyone considering Hedo and thinking about joining a group try it AWOL / H3 STYLE

Thank you all…
    ~ R/I, N/K, B/E, E/PHIL, J/LES, MEG, SHANNON, C, B/TAXGUY, MELSS, JAM/T, MAR/ROB, J/IVY, G, RUTHY/R, B/REG, B/KAT and entire AWOL Family.

Monica n Mo much love, and much love will b shown. Nice meetn u 2. SASHA going to try to get to H2 n April for MOJO wk with ya’ll. To Monica thank 4 the Back Breakn, Bootie n Tit Shakn moves in aerobics class every morning at 11 n the ND pool. We put on a show

One Love folks... Cyrus, Ms. Parie. Thanx 4 the Love.
    Fifty, Unique, Colleen come to the NDside more often n play; don’t b scared of the sun u won’t melt, the darker the berry the sweeter the juice.

To all my AWOLERS… see u next year!

4 all those who I forgot…know this TRY HARDER!!!

SASHA
    NUDE WHEN ABLE...COVERED WHEN NECESSARY

Thanks Sasha, we can feel the energy and the love!!! We loved getting to know you, looking forward to seeing you next year. Can't wait to hit the naked water slide again and go on another nude cruise!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BYQSASHA View Post
    ...To all my AWOLERS… see u next year!

4 all those who I forgot…know this TRY HARDER!!!

SASHA
    lol...great trip report Sasha, glad you had fun, even though you pulled the ultimate....fashionably late...move by showing up later than most of the folks, you still made your presence known....enjoyed having you with us and look forward to seeing you in 2010...

P.S. Love the TRY HARDER!!! comment...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Banned
    Great report Sasha, I am glad you enjoyed your trip with AWOL. Can't wait to see you next year hopefully for your 2nd AWOL trip. Rick, I think that was part of her plan RICK, showing up late so she could show herself off, which she did great!!! It was great to talk to you and get to know you throughout the trip!!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BnEinTexas View Post
    Great report Sasha...I think that was part of her plan RICK, showing up late so she could show herself off, which she did great!!!
    Good plan from where I was standing...nice arrival...and jumped right in...

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

It was great to meet you Sasha- and wonderful to know you are planning on returning for AWOL 3 in 2010- rock on!
    Nick (and the working girl Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Erica and Phil View Post
    Thanks Sasha, we can feel the energy and the love!!! We loved getting to know you, looking forward to seeing you next year. Can't wait to hit the naked water slide again and go on another nude cruise!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    lol...great trip report Sasha, glad you had fun, even though you pulled the ultimate....fashionably late...move by showing up later than most of the folks, you still made your presence known....enjoyed having you with us and look forward to seeing you in 2010...

P.S. Love the TRY HARDER!!! comment...

Ivy and Rick
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEinTexas View Post
    Great report Sasha, I am glad you enjoyed your trip with AWOL. Can't wait to see you next year hopefully for your 2nd AWOL trip. Rick, I think that was part of her plan RICK, showing up late so she could show herself off, which she did great!!! It was great to talk to you and get to know you throughout the trip!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    It was great to meet you Sasha- and wonderful to know you are planning on returning for AWOL 3 in 2010- rock on!
    Nick (and the working girl Kitty)tm
    Thanks Everyone for you hospitality, my first "Bout" w/ AWOL. Had a blast. Saving up for the Sequel X3. Yeah Baby!!!
    NUDE WHEN ABLE...COVERED WHEN NECESSARY

Hi baby, you better be saving up for Sequel X3, it won't be the same without you!!! We already have our room reserved, can't wait to get back!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BYQSASHA View Post
    Thanks Everyone for you hospitality, my first "Bout" w/ AWOL. Had a blast. Saving up for the Sequel X3. Yeah Baby!!!
    260 days and counting, look forward to seeing you there....

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Kick ASS trip report Sasha! Damn, I miss you! One of my fondest memories was you drifting off to sea, and Chris and his blind ass drifting after you! LOL I think I laughed so hard I swallowed a gallon of sea water hahahhaha!
    Thanks Y'all,

Shannon & Mike (aka Shenanigans and Utah)

Jam Out With Your Clam Out!
    July 29th - August 6th 2011