Thread: Problems with Member photo album section

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution

Problems with Member photo album section

I log in, then I go to look at the member photo albums, and it's like I never logged in to begin with. Can't see the photos, and i get a message that I don't have permission to be there. As I said before, when I refresh, it's like I'm not logged in, and I know for a fact that I did a minute or so before. I've never had this happen before, and I don't have this problem when I'm browsing the rest of the 4hedonism forums. I tried resetting Safari, as well as clearing cache/history. No go, same issue either way. And it happens regardless of whatever album I click.

Any insights? Or are folks making a photo album, and then not making it available?
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

I had the same problem, using firefox on linux. Checking the "remember me" box when logging on solves it.

I had the same problem, using firefox on linux. Checking the "remember me" box when logging on solves it.

Same issue here, from time to time even using the remember me box doesn't work.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by mathsdebator View Post
    Checking the "remember me" box when logging on solves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    Same issue here, from time to time even using the remember me box doesn't work.
    I concur with Rick, it doesn't always work. And for the issue at hand, it doesn't work at all. Believe me, I've tried every trick,,,,,, there's something else going on.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the recent server move?
    Last edited by Kelley; 09-01-2009 at 02:01 PM.
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

Generally it is a cookie issue, make sure you're accepting cookies from this site in your browser privacy settings.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Where is the members photo albums??? I'm new.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dakotafrid View Post
    Where is the members photo albums??? I'm new.
    Take a look here... http://www.4hedonism.com/photos/

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

yep , sumtin screwwy going on on here.

For a few weeks, whenever I logged on, I was seeing an old thread post listing.

I logged off and back on for several days and kept seeing the same old thread posts menu. Same posts by the same people and same times.

However whenever I opened up a thread, it showed the latest daily poster and current time - weird.

It was, as if when I was logging on, it was returning to a previous weeks thread postings and it just got stuck there.

Hell I thought this site was dead, then after a few days and no perverts posting, I knew something was screwwy. LOL

Anyhow problem has gone away. I did not clear the cookie cache or anything so I think the server was acting up since this was the only site giving me issues and I am on several other forums.
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Generally it is a cookie issue, make sure you're accepting cookies from this site in your browser privacy settings.
    Yep, made sure of that. Since I'm using Safari, I have my preferences set to only accept cookies from sites I visit. I'm not having this problem on other forums I frequent. And, as a extra insult to me ( JK, LOL ), I clicked the link that Rick posted above, and then clicked the first album I saw, the next page opened up and asked for my login because I didn't have permission to see the pics. Not only did I have to login again, my login on the first, separate page was gone as well. It's like I clicked the logout button.

At least when I re-logged in, the new posts I was lurking through weren't gone.