Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single Men at Hedo II?

Single Men at Hedo II?

I'm looking into a vaction just for me. To go all alone and away from every familiar face. I've looked into many different places for all inclusive singles trips and I keep coming back to the Hedo II website.

I've been to a few swingers clubs in Toronto and I loved them! I went with girlfriends though because that is the only way a single male can get in.

I've 2 questions I guess.... for now:

1) Is it acceptable to go to this resort as a single male or do most guests frown upon it?

2) I'm also slightly worried that I'll get there and I won't be attacted to anyone. I'm a pretty picky person.

All comments are welcome

1) It's fine to go as a single guy, assuming that you have a good attitude and are sociable.

2) It's hit or miss. The clientele at H2 are just like folks at your local TGIFridays.

Chris

I have been three times. the last time I went as a single guy. Nobody is gonna say anything to you about being single. If you know how to communicate with people, then you will be fine. You will meet and befriend people, just as you would anywhere else you go. I am planning on going back again...Key word as chris puts it is to be sociable. The only difference is your naked. You will have a great trip.

Just be yourself and you will have a great time.
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

You can have a blast at Hedo if you have the right attitude even if you are not "attracted" to anyone during your stay. You will have FUN and romance if you are lucky.

I would for sure recommend you going...even if you come solo...There were single guys there on our last visit. I will say it will be hit or miss on the action you encounter, prob depends on the guest there at that time lol Either way if you like to party, you will have fun!

Come & join the fun - just dont do creepy things & respect other people - you may get lucky - there are lots of adventurous couples & singles - Mary had some great fun last August with a couple of cool single guys who appreciated the attention they got - just join in, dont dominate or be assy, be sociable & fun

Must agree, Creepy is Weird, RESPECTFUL goes a long way, as a single male, to having fun and being excepted by the couples that are there........

Yup, be fun and nice and you will have a great time!

We are kinda hoping there might be some easy going single guys and gals there

Quote Originally Posted by happycpl View Post
    We are kinda hoping there might be some easy going single guys and gals there
    Many single guys have always been very useful..... I mean polite to us.

Well they can't be useful if they are not polite.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by derekissmrt View Post
    I'm looking into a vaction just for me. To go all alone and away from every familiar face. I've looked into many different places for all inclusive singles trips and I keep coming back to the Hedo II website.

I've been to a few swingers clubs in Toronto and I loved them! I went with girlfriends though because that is the only way a single male can get in.

I've 2 questions I guess.... for now:

1) Is it acceptable to go to this resort as a single male or do most guests frown upon it?

2) I'm also slightly worried that I'll get there and I won't be attacted to anyone. I'm a pretty picky person.

All comments are welcome
    Hope she is not picky about spelling, lol.
    attacted?
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBoy View Post
    Many single guys have always been very useful..... I mean polite to us.
    Well that IS good to know

There have been singles guys at Hedo every time we have gone there who were having a great time.There are a few things you can do to increase the chances of having a great time. First you have got to realise that you are not God's gift to women. Second, standing around the bar getting drunk every night does not help you make friends. If it seems that a couple is being put offish towards you then they are and go find some one else to talk to. It does help to make friends with a couple for just being friends and not for trying to get into the wifes pants. Every trip wife and I have made friends with single guys and single females and have become match makers. Single females seem to hang around with couples as a safety net. We have taken a lot of them under our wing acting almost as parents some times. We are a place for them to sit and eat with out being hit on or if they just want to relax and talk with some one. Since I don't drink I tend to see what is going around me and usually can spot the jerks, and give the single females a heads up about them. I also see what females are beyond being called "blonde" and let the nicer single guys know.
    For a single guy, Hedo is like going to any club. You aren't going to pick up a female if you are a jerk with really bad lines, bad manners and dress like you wore your pants and shirt to bed last night.
    First trip to Hedo II.....1986
    First couple tossed out of the Grand Lideo..opening week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast