Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call June 2 - 12

Quote Originally Posted by BongoCocoa View Post
    Look forward to meeting you both (and friends). Isn't it great to meet people on this site ...... it adds to the fun! Are you part of a travel group? I love your occupation statement on your profile....ditto here! We only overlap by a day. We arrive on the 2nd! We will keep a look out for you tho! Safe travels!
    We really look forward to our vacations and love to meet ppl. on this forum to get to know them a little before we party with them . Too bad we'll only get to party one day together so we'll have to make the best of it . Looking forward to meeting you guys there and the many other ppl. from here !

Our group doesn't have a name yet ! We did try to come up w/one last year . I think a good one for us would be the "Cave Dwellers" or something like that !

We're usually planning our next trip before we get done with the one we're on ! Can't help it we love vacation and our vacation buddies !!!
    Fact of life : After monday and tuesday even the calender says WTF

Quote Originally Posted by Davenrose View Post
    6 Days and counting!!!
    We'll see you guys Thurs. can't wait ! I'm so ready !!!

Rosa is already packed, I will probably pack today, only 3 work days left, then I can shift to "vacation mode" can't wait!! 5 days to go!!!

Wow the last couple of weeks have really slowed down! We arrive the 3rd.... So we will miss a few of you bye a day but it seems we will overlap with the majority on this thread..The anticipation is very high!!! We cant wait to meet all of you and buy some drinks to share... As a matter of fact we will buy drinks all week lol! Cant wait!!!!! See you all SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by BongoCocoa View Post
    Already packed?! You guys are good!
    lol, yeah we are even going to weigh our bags this Wed so we know if we need to shift stuff around!

The great thing about going to sleep these days is that when you wake up you are one day closer to HEDO!

For some of you first timers.... bring a large insulated cup (34 oz should be good), at least one dinner outfit, a couple of bathing suits for "normal pics" and one set of clothes to wear on the plane. The rest of the time plan on just wearing sunblock! Oh might as well add a hat and some sun block. Keep in mind this is coming from the couple who checked three bags last year (one bag with the Mrs shoes), took two carry on's and two personal items on the the plane. lol We cut it back this year but still over pack some how.

Looking forward to seeing our old pals we met at H3 last year (rough count is 12) and meeting some new friends this year.
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16580&dateline=127655  1277
    March 2014 (we plan ahead)
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LLSHOCKERS View Post
    lol, yeah we are even going to weigh our bags this Wed so we know if we need to shift stuff around!

The great thing about going to sleep these days is that when you wake up you are one day closer to HEDO!

For some of you first timers.... bring a large insulated cup (34 oz should be good), at least one dinner outfit, a couple of bathing suits for "normal pics" and one set of clothes to wear on the plane. The rest of the time plan on just wearing sunblock! Oh might as well add a hat and some sun block. Keep in mind this is coming from the couple who checked three bags last year (one bag with the Mrs shoes), took two carry on's and two personal items on the the plane. lol We cut it back this year but still over pack some how.

Looking forward to seeing our old pals we met at H3 last year (rough count is 12) and meeting some new friends this year.
    GOTTA have the shoes! And those 7 inchers can easily take up the better part of a whole checked bag, but the shoes make the outfit!
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by Davenrose View Post
    Rosa is already packed, I will probably pack today, only 3 work days left, then I can shift to "vacation mode" can't wait!! 5 days to go!!!
    I'm already in vacation mode , only problem is work doesn't recognize that mode !!! Damnit !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    GOTTA have the shoes! And those 7 inchers can easily take up the better part of a whole checked bag, but the shoes make the outfit!
    I prefer to think the lady makes the whole thing come together no matter what size the heel !!!

Quote Originally Posted by rbl-n-mgl View Post
    We really look forward to our vacations and love to meet ppl. on this forum to get to know them a little before we party with them . Too bad we'll only get to party one day together so we'll have to make the best of it . Looking forward to meeting you guys there and the many other ppl. from here !

Our group doesn't have a name yet ! We did try to come up w/one last year . I think a good one for us would be the "Cave Dwellers" or something like that !

We're usually planning our next trip before we get done with the one we're on ! Can't help it we love vacation and our vacation buddies !!!
    The Cave Dwellers is already taken, traveled with them a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by LLSHOCKERS View Post

We started packing last Sun and even though I said this year I was going to be more layed back and take less stuff I seem to have as much as last year. You know me I have glow stuff, flashy stuff, pool toys, etc.

We can not WAIT this will be special trip

Quote Originally Posted by ml28078 View Post
    We started packing last Sun and even though I said this year I was going to be more layed back and take less stuff I seem to have as much as last year. You know me I have glow stuff, flashy stuff, pool toys, etc.

We can not WAIT this will be special trip
    Well it wouldnt be a trip with out you, your spunk and your toys! It should be a blast this year! Oh and I hope to get out and get us a bottle of Captn!
    http://www.adulttravelforum.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16580&dateline=127655  1277
    March 2014 (we plan ahead)
    H2 Oct 2012
    H2 March 2012
    H2 June 2011
    H3 June 2010
    H3 March 2005
    H3 June 2005
    H2 March 2002

We have a real problem in UK getting big insulated cups! the biggest we can get is 20oz - even online it is really difficult! Got my new toys today though! Ducky was good - a powerful little thing and deceptive but fishy was nightmare couldn't get it switched off again - so may have to pass it round the hot tub till the battery dies! and need to think of better names than ducky and fishy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulnjudi View Post
    We have a real problem in UK getting big insulated cups! the biggest we can get is 20oz - even online it is really difficult! Got my new toys today though! Ducky was good - a powerful little thing and deceptive but fishy was nightmare couldn't get it switched off again - so may have to pass it round the hot tub till the battery dies! and need to think of better names than ducky and fishy!!!
    We can call ducky..."Lucky"....but beats the heck out of me what we call fishy? Any suggestions people?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne&Carl View Post
    The Cave Dwellers is already taken, traveled with them a few years ago.
    Damnit , back to the drawing board !!!

8 sleeps and a get-up and we are at HEDO!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast