Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: September - JWST? Hellians?

September - JWST? Hellians?

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster. My wife and I are wanting to go to Hedo II this September (can't wait!), but I'm struggling to find the best week and was hoping I could get a little advice. We're thinking either 9/11-9/18 or 9/17-9/24. I see the Jamaican Waterslide Team will be there the first week and the Hellians will be there the 2nd week, which is great, but how many people are in each group? I've seen some old threads before Hedo III closed and some estimated capacity in September to be between 25-35%. Has Hedo II bookings increased since the closing? We're social people who like to party so we don't want it to be dead when we're there.

Thanks!

sent you a PM

current estimate that we are hearing for September during those week are between 60-70% booked and it it still early, there should be a good crowd there
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

Hi red,

I totally recommend that you go with the JWST !!

Only 50 more days until we arrive!!!

Starting to count the minutes now! (which would be 72,000)

Hope to be meeting you soon!

All the best
    P&R
    HEDO 2 SEPTEMBER 6-15, 2013

WITH
    THE JAMAICAN WATERSLIDE TEAM

Like Xenacat said, check out the JWST. Best way to do that is to visit our web site at www.jwst.com and read about us and our then look at our trip reports. That should give you a good idea. We're a middle-of-the-road sort of group (rather than wild and crazy) and we welcome people from all walks of life, all ages, all interests from all over the map. This is our 12 annual meeting and each year has gotten better than the last. We do love to party and have fun.

Registered User blueeyedblondie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by earthangel496 View Post
    sent you a PM

current estimate that we are hearing for September during those week are between 60-70% booked and it it still early, there should be a good crowd there
    Are you hellians or JWST? I've been trying to get an quote for hellians and haven't gotten a response yet.

Blog Entries
    I don't think there's any doubt that H2 is operating at higher capacity now that H3 is closed. We go the same week every year in April and it was definitely more crowded this year than it has been in previous years. That was a good thing, btw.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyedblondie View Post
    Are you hellians or JWST? I've been trying to get an quote for hellians and haven't gotten a response yet.
    Actually you won't get a quote from the JWST either. We are not a travel agency and don't care who you book with. We suggest GoClassy (www.goclassy.com) or DennyP.(www.dennyp.com).

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyedblondie View Post
    Hi blueyedblondie! Try contacting Castaways Travel directly. www.castawaystravel.com, Amy was the one who took care of our reservation. Great rates for the week of Sept 17th-24th.

To answer the original posting, we were there with the Hellians group last year....sort of...there was a core group from the "Miami Velvet" club in Miami that all knew each other, then a bunch of us folks that didn't know them and just sort of joined the group to take advantage of the rates. It was a pretty small group, about 30-35 couples, I would say. I think it is an even smaller group this year, since they are NOT shooting the Miami Velvet calendar there this year. I can't speak to JWST, never been there with them, but it does seem to be a much bigger group. Good Luck to you whichever week you choose!
    [

We will be there Sept 15th - 22nd, see you guys soon.
    Paul aka Cop and sexy joan aka kitten..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Well...I would debate who you would enjoy better.
    Hellians..the name seriously says it all. I've heard many stories and they're a pretty wild bunch. If you're all about the wild party atmosphere, go during their week.
    If not.... check into the jwst.

I highly suggest overlapping your trip with CopnKitten

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    I highly suggest overlapping your trip with CopnKitten
    Yea man, lol
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset Bill View Post
    Actually you won't get a quote from the JWST either. We are not a travel agency and don't care who you book with. We suggest GoClassy (www.goclassy.com) or DennyP.(www.dennyp.com).
    oh sorry, thanks for the suggestions! I'll check them out!

Quote Originally Posted by jeaniendevildog View Post
    Hi blueyedblondie! Try contacting Castaways Travel directly. www.castawaystravel.com, Amy was the one who took care of our reservation. Great rates for the week of Sept 17th-24th.
    Awesome, I checked with them. They're actually the lowest I've come by! Now only if I could book already! UGH! Trying SO hard not to jump the gun!

Thanks everybody!

I just booked for Sept 10-17 with skoosh.com, they had the best price I could find. I went to HIII almost 2 years ago and I thought I got a good deal then and this trip is going to be $600+ cheaper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast