Thread: Single female

Single female

Hi everyone,

I have been considering taking my first trip to hedonism for awhile now and I am ready to take the plunge. Can anyone tell me if there are many young females that travel there alone and if it is a good idea to travel there alone? Could anyone recommend when would be the best time for me to go?

Thanks

We go as a group with Wild Women Vacations in late April. Single women travelling to Hedo are protected by everyone on the resort. You will have a great time!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

We are making our first trip at the end of March, and from everything we have read and everyone we have talked to you will have a great time any time you go. Everyone says it's all about what you put into it that you get out of it. Just be open and friendly, and everyone will be the same. Oh, and No Means No.
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

We recommend lovevoodoo week march 2-9. It's all about the women

There is not bad time to go to Hedo, especially as a single gal. Hedo is always about the women You will have a great time and make great frinds who will watch over you. And so long as you have a great personalitly you will do great! Just pick a week to go and search the calander and contact the group going that week. I do HIGHLY recommend travelling with a group for the rates and to get to know others before you go
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Thanks everyone, I can't wait to go! I was thinking of March 1st or 2nd...I will have to do some more research on 'lovevoodoo"!

Quote Originally Posted by missy View Post
    Thanks everyone, I can't wait to go! I was thinking of March 1st or 2nd...I will have to do some more research on 'lovevoodoo"!
    Please be sure to give us updates and a full report when you get back.

Robin & Bruce
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeno View Post
    We recommend lovevoodoo week march 2-9. It's all about the women
    Jeno is right on... Women are truly treated like Goddesses... After all, it's Goddess Week. We're looking forward to it too.
    ---------------------------------
    Hedo III - Feb 20-27, 2010
    Hedo II - Feb 19-26, 2011
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2013
    Hedo II - Sep 21-28, 2014

If you travel with a group or decide just to go when the time is good for you it will be fine.
    Don't think that you will be bothered if you travel solo. There are many groups that go, on
    this forum you can read about all of them, it all depends on your travel dates. Either way
    when you get there it's very easy to meet people. It won't take you long to make friends
    and to figure out that IF, and thats a big if, you have an issue with a wally or vinny who you
    go stand beside and tell whats going on. I guarantee between security and the rest of the
    TRUE Hedo family the problem will be solved quickly. As most on this forum can tell you one
    thing that is not accepted is someone harassing any female (single or otherwise) and a stop
    will be put to it immediately one way or another! Go, have fun and don't laugh when I say by
    the end of it it may feel like you have 10 older brothers looking out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by missy View Post
    Hi Missy... This should help fill in some blanks for you... http://www.goddessweek.com/

And yes, going as a single female is perfectly fine... Most who are going for the first time alone like to friend a few nice couples to get comfortable a little quicker, but it's an atmosphere and such wonderful people that it doesn't take long to meet great friends.

If you're going that week (March 2-9) ... Feel free to look for us. There are only two beach jacuzzi rooms on the clothing optional side, and we have one of them, so we should be easy to find. :-) Hope to meet you.

W&K
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013

I agree with the advice about connecting with a group ahead of time. In our experience, a single woman may want to have the safety of the group in case you find yourself in an uncomfortable situation, which can happen. It may just be that a single guy (or couple) isn't getting the hint that you aren't interested or is just plain creeping you out. In cases like those, it's nice to have friends nearby. Hedo should be all about having fun and not having to worry. Bottom line, I think, is to take advice offered here that works for you, go, get naked, and have a blast.

T

Quote Originally Posted by tomcm53 View Post
    I agree with the advice about connecting with a group ahead of time. In our experience, a single woman may want to have the safety of the group in case you find yourself in an uncomfortable situation, which can happen. It may just be that a single guy (or couple) isn't getting the hint that you aren't interested or is just plain creeping you out. In cases like those, it's nice to have friends nearby. Hedo should be all about having fun and not having to worry. Bottom line, I think, is to take advice offered here that works for you, go, get naked, and have a blast.

T
    How true T... Though a very VAST majority of guests are genuinely nice and friendly, there may be that one who can't take a hint. We've only met one so far, and it wasn't that big of a deal. I've heard about the occasional drunk asshole who wanders over from Sandals while his wife thinks he's golfing... But from what I've seen and read about, it's rare. We are with two other couples, and we've been friends for quite some time... plus the entire LoveVoodoo group is there to make sure you enjoy your vacation too. It'll be wonderful, have no fear.
    Hedo II - Mar 2-9, 2013

No worries! Done it a few times now, never any problems. Just keep your wits about you (like EVERYONE should) and follow your instincts (ie: don't walk the beach alone at night!).

Although walking down the beach to / from Kuyaba for dinner at night with a group of friends is fun...

Check out Hedokamasutra week Jan. 26-Feb 2. It is an awesome group and and great time to go.
    lizzie and jesse