Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Hedo Trip Great!!

Smile First Hedo Trip Great!!

Well after months of looking forward to it, it came and went! We had a Blast! We are not a Swinger couple, but dont mind being naked so thought we would Go with an open mind. of Course being a little nervous like any first timer we didnt know what to expect, but We took the advice of several forum members and got Naked and as soon as we got near the naked area and just hopped right in the Hot tub! it helped it was 11pm and dark and we had our Liquid courage up from drinking on the Plane! but it was great, immediatley met some great people, we felt No pressure to do anything we were not comfortable with. We were asked a few times by swinger couples if we wanted to partake, (we took it as a Compliment) they are very respectful and still willing to party with you if you are in the "lifestyle" or Not. we were a bit self consious as most first timers are of our bodies, but I can tell you there are all shapes and sizes there and nobody gives a Shit! We drank and laughed with people of every age, shape, size, and color and had a Blast! food was OK, we didnt care, just ate because we had to, haha, staff is for the most part Good, the odd grouchy bartender but that will happen anywhere. theme nights were fun, night entertainmet was Good, keep in mind these staff are worked hard, doing everything from organizing beach volleyball to dancing in the show at night, we didnt expect a Las vegas style show but were impressed with the talents of many of them. Rooms dated, we didnt care, air conditioing worked Ok, again we didnt care, we are window open for fresh air at night ppl so not a big deal. Disco was Fun especially the foam night, good pumpin music to dance to. Acts of sex going on all the time near the beach, pool, and especially the hot tub late at night, again we didnt care, everyone is there to have fun, and do things they dont do everyday at home. if you want a new and Wild Experience go for it, Hedo is great! I actually think it helped my wife and ours marriage! We are Snuggling at night again and having much more Romance, sending Dirty text to each other during the day. ok i have said enough, haha. A Great time indeed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Funbobby View Post
    Well after months of looking forward to it, it came and went! We had a Blast! We are not a Swinger couple, but dont mind being naked so thought we would Go with an open mind. of Course being a little nervous like any first timer we didnt know what to expect, but We took the advice of several forum members and got Naked and as soon as we got near the naked area and just hopped right in the Hot tub! it helped it was 11pm and dark and we had our Liquid courage up from drinking on the Plane! but it was great, immediatley met some great people, we felt No pressure to do anything we were not comfortable with. We were asked a few times by swinger couples if we wanted to partake, (we took it as a Compliment) they are very respectful and still willing to party with you if you are in the "lifestyle" or Not. we were a bit self consious as most first timers are of our bodies, but I can tell you there are all shapes and sizes there and nobody gives a Shit! We drank and laughed with people of every age, shape, size, and color and had a Blast! food was OK, we didnt care, just ate because we had to, haha, staff is for the most part Good, the odd grouchy bartender but that will happen anywhere. theme nights were fun, night entertainmet was Good, keep in mind these staff are worked hard, doing everything from organizing beach volleyball to dancing in the show at night, we didnt expect a Las vegas style show but were impressed with the talents of many of them. Rooms dated, we didnt care, air conditioing worked Ok, again we didnt care, we are window open for fresh air at night ppl so not a big deal. Disco was Fun especially the foam night, good pumpin music to dance to. Acts of sex going on all the time near the beach, pool, and especially the hot tub late at night, again we didnt care, everyone is there to have fun, and do things they dont do everyday at home. if you want a new and Wild Experience go for it, Hedo is great! I actually think it helped my wife and ours marriage! We are Snuggling at night again and having much more Romance, sending Dirty text to each other during the day. ok i have said enough, haha. A Great time indeed!!
    Thanks for your update. We make our first trip the end of March, and we can't wait.
    March 22-30 2013 Was our first trip of many to come. We had a blast with everyone, and I can see each trip getting better, and better.

March 28th 2014 plans to be an even better trip then 2013!!

March 27th 2015 hope to meet many old friends and make even more new friends

March 24th to April 2nd. Runaway Repeaters & Swing Into Spring

March 25th to April 3rd 2017. Going with the great people in SWING INTO SPRING aganin!

"Disclaimer - that is not us in the avatar picture"

Thanks for the report. If you are friendly, fun-loving and non-judgmental you cannot help but have a blast at Hedo. Food, rooms, etc. are just peripheral things. 6 more sleeps and then it's our turn!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

thanks for the report 4 weeks from today we will try it for the first time . cant wait :-))

You are Welcome! we learned a Lot from reading this Forum before the trip and the people that replied to us so wanted to give back about our first time there! have Fun!!

Thank you for taking the time to write a trip report.
    Future newbies will find it helpful.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Fantastic attitude. I'm glad you had such an open mind. On our first trip, there was a very young newlywed couple that got the trip given to them as a gift. It was one of those deals where you get a Superclubs resort picked at random. I think they call it Supef Surprise. Well, they were surprised all right. We ate dinner with them one night and the still had that deer in the headlights look. They were not having fun. You could tell they were from a very conservative rural background. I felt sorry for them. Had they opened their minds a bit, they might have had some fun. I'm glad you guys did!
    Hedonism II - 28JUN2011 to 03JUL2011, 27NOV2013 to 01DEC2013, 17JUL2023 to 22JUL2023

Desire Pearl - 28MAR2016 to 01APR2016, 19MAR2017 to 24MAR2017, 22JUL2018 to 27JUL2018, 10JUL2021 to 16JUL2021, 26JUN2022 to 30JUN2022 and 01AUG2022 to 05AUG2022

Desire RM - 24NOV2021 to 27NOV2021

Temptation Grand Miches - 08AUG2023 to 13AUG2023

Thanks for the report, glad you had a great time! Planning a trip back yet? Most people that love it that much have to go back again!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Yes We are Mac! Not sure if we will go for New years next year or not but i am Sure we will be back sometime Next Winter! is Indeed a vacation like No other! i can see how it can become addicting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Funbobby View Post
    Yes We are Mac! Not sure if we will go for New years next year or not but i am Sure we will be back sometime Next Winter! is Indeed a vacation like No other! i can see how it can become addicting!!
    Thanks for the nice trip report. Yes it is addiciting we are going on our 5th trop soon.

One of the by things to read about on this forum, is the experiences that people had their first time visiting Hedo. All the ones We have read seem very positive and it seems like everyone had no trouble meeting fun people and having an exciting vacation. That is what we are hoping for as well...still four and half months wait...

Great trip report from a fellow Canadian, thanks.
    Hubby and I have been quite a few times, we're coming up on 10 times (in the past 5 years). This past December, we brought another couple with us (no, we're not in the Lifestyle) and they had a blast.
    So much so, that we're heading back in March, with ANOTHER couple (6 of us) for their wedding !!!

Thanks for the report we are going on our first trip April 6-11 2013. super excited but also a little nervous. I am planning on just getting naked right off but the wife is a little more nervous than I am. We are not actually swingers just a voyeuristic couple. Can't wait to and will love to party with this great group of people. We are very open minded and were glad to here people will still party and talk to you when they find out your not a fullswap swinger. Thanks again!

Getting naked right away is the best way to go. If you are a little self conscious and concerned what others might think when they first see you naked remember this fact. Since every one else is naked when you show up naked your body won't really be noticed. It's the folks that show up with clothes on that makes folks stop and comment.

Our first trip we were fortunate to have Kevin walk us to our room. He made us feel very welcome. We quickly put our valuables in the safe, dropped our clothes, and headed straight for the nude pool. It was a short walk as we were only a couple of rooms from the pool.

When we walked around that corner and up the couple of steps to the pool deck it was terrifying. But within seconds the members the group we had joined were introducing themselves, making sure we got to the bar for a drink, and we immediately felt part of the family.

In the "real" world I'm a middle age, over weight, motherly looking woman. Men rarely look twice at me.

At Hedo I'm a goddess. Men and women both made me feel so sexy. Sexy at Hedo comes from within, the perfection of an exterior you isn't that important. Relax and enjoy the experience. It is life changing.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawneeKat View Post
    In the "real" world I'm a middle age, over weight, motherly looking woman. Men rarely look twice at me.

At Hedo I'm a goddess. Men and women both made me feel so sexy. Sexy at Hedo comes from within, the perfection of an exterior you isn't that important. Relax and enjoy the experience. It is life changing.
    Awesome advise So glad you are going with us Switch Hitters
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast