Page 87 of 449 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 6734

Thread: Nov. Calendar

there's my buddy. I haven't talked in a while so I am glad to see someone else is up for getting the mood back where it belongs...constantly thinking about SEX.
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7/30-8/6 2011 First time at H2
    7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Blog Entries
    All this hurricane stuff threw a curve in our regularly scheduled, sexually driven discussions... Somebody had to restore order in this court... Thanks Jim... Woohoo...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by Brennan View Post
    I just checked the H3.com events calendar... Now we have 3 groups (plus this one) going the same week?! "Kink in the Caribbean" is listed as TBA (don't know what's going on with that...), and now we have "The Wicked Wildcats" scheduled for 11/3-11/10 as well! I can see why the week might be blacked out!!
    Superclubs does not update their calandar very often. The Kink Site lists the dates as 3rd - 10th though. I've never heard of Wicked Wildcats but that probably doesn't mean much. Groups pop up all the time like our little bunch here.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Blog Entries
    What should we call our little group, or are we not big enough. When you are counting, be sure to count Jim twice. He's a big guy (lol)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    I'll talk about boobs with you. Heck, I'll even talk about boobs on wild women who are pole dancing... Woohoo...
    Why is it always boobs? Can't we talk about something else. Like a nice shapley butt on a woman dancing on a pole in the disco.

Blog Entries
    I am up for plenty of talk about nice shaped butts, (aka grat asses)...

As you all know, I'm an assman at heart.

Hated the music, but I distinctly remember buying an album by 2 live crew, just because of the cover. I was disappointed by the music, but kept that album cover for years...

Quote Originally Posted by Brennan View Post
    I just checked the H3.com events calendar... Now we have 3 groups (plus this one) going the same week?! "Kink in the Caribbean" is listed as TBA (don't know what's going on with that...), and now we have "The Wicked Wildcats" scheduled for 11/3-11/10 as well! I can see why the week might be blacked out!!
    The "wicked wildcats" are indeed joining us November 3-11. It looks like they have a 'class reunion' theme planned for the disco on Friday night, with people encouraged to come as teachers, cheerleaders, schoolgirls, etc. Their website is http://www.wickedwildcats.com/ for anyone who wants to check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    I am up for plenty of talk about nice shaped butts, (aka grat asses)...

As you all know, I'm an assman at heart.

Hated the music, but I distinctly remember buying an album by 2 live crew, just because of the cover. I was disappointed by the music, but kept that album cover for years...
    2 live crew would not strike me as your kind of music. My favorite 'butt' music right now is Shakira. The songs are not about the butt at all but man can she move that thing in her videos.

Rumor has it that someone playing on the pole fell on a bartender and he got pretty hurt..

Wicked wildcats are a castaways group Rick and his lady were old wildbunchers at one time. nice people.

I was just watching TWC and 7 deaths confirmed in Jamaica due to DEAN. they showed video and doug and i both think it was from Lido.

Wonder why they wouldnt show Hedo .. nekid people pole dancing during a hurrican could scare the heck out of folks lol

and on to the subject of Boobs.. well I dont have any so I cant say much

shell
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Quote Originally Posted by happycooter View Post
    Rumor has it that someone playing on the pole fell on a bartender and he got pretty hurt..

Wicked wildcats are a castaways group Rick and his lady were old wildbunchers at one time. nice people.

I was just watching TWC and 7 deaths confirmed in Jamaica due to DEAN. they showed video and doug and i both think it was from Lido.

Wonder why they wouldnt show Hedo .. nekid people pole dancing during a hurrican could scare the heck out of folks lol

and on to the subject of Boobs.. well I dont have any so I cant say much

shell
    At least I'll have my memories of pole dances past. One of my favorites is when the EC fantasy got up there with a blond girl one PJ night. Two girls both very tall, the Jamaican girl in a white teddy, the blond in black. Ebony and Ivory together in perfect harmony...

Initial report was no deaths but I feared that was optimistic.

I'd still like to keep the discussion focused on butts more than boobs. I don't have anything against boobs, well I like to have my face against them but that's another story, I just like butts better.

Doug just went

Ahhhhhhhh Fantasy!!!!

I admit it Im a cock girl myself...
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

OK, I LOVE a great ass myself so it really doesn't matter which one we choose. As far as our group being "little" JA...speak for yourself but for the group name we have a little over 2 months to figure it out so lets get on it!
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Blog Entries
    Jim, I intend to just breeze over the "little comment" (lol)...

On the topic of butts... to all you girls frantically trying to shed some pounds before November, please don't get carried away with you diet's...

I like big butts and I can not lie... Woohoo...

is that another song you work your monkey to?
    Again with flip-cup??

4/24-4-29 2006
    5/12-5/19 2007
    11/3-11/10 2007
    5/2-5/9 2009

7-28-8/4 2012 H2

Blog Entries
    It's a pretty good monkey working song, but on that note, I have to add a song to the list... "Tootsie Roll"... For my fellow "monkey workers"... this may, in fact be, the best song for monkey working (lol)...

Page 87 of 449 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast