Thread: Not new but new to hedo

Cool Not new but new to hedo

I have a couple of questions and some comments.

First off I would like to highlight that I have never seen a community that is so active and supportive. We have been to desire twice and love it. It's classy, upscale, beautiful and fun. With that said sometimes you need something different. We have a trip booked at desire for June but are kinda looking at switching to hedo to see what it's all about.

We love being naked and sexual. We love being exhibitionists and love being voyeurs...but not the creepy kind. I think the sexual atmosphere of places like hedo and desire are a fabulous way to let it all out and have a great time. We love to party, enjoy company and make new friends. We are not swingers. We have a great time together and love to encourage play amongst other people but we are there for ourselves to re connect and enjoy. Whatever your lifestyle is we don't judge. Whatever floats your boat type of mentality. We are not offended by any PDAs. It will probably be us banging on the beach!

Couple of questions:

Nude side-prude side. What's the deal? I don't want to labeled prude if I book on that side but spend my days on the nude side. Do people book on the prude because it's cheaper and then hang out on the nude side all day?

We are beach people. Is there a bar on the beach on the nude side?

Which rooms are renovated? We don't spend much time in our room...shit, shower and shave...lol pretty much it.

Best time to go? We are in our 30s so we would like to have an average age between 30 and 40 ish. No offence to anyone.

Any advice would be great.
    Cheers

Blog Entries
    Exactly, people book on the prude side to save money. I walk into and out of my prude room nekkid all the time and it's right near the diningroom

The nude pool is just steps from the beach and there is a swim up bar with a dry walk up side toward the beach, this is also where the nude grill is, very convenient. The beach at Hedo isn't the best, sand and layout wonderful, the water could be a little better, not a deal breaker, the beach is a lot of fun

Pretty sure it's just the Ocean view rooms, but someone who knows will surely chime in

Investigate the groups that are going on the Hedo web site and that way you can find a group (highly recommended) that has an age appropriate bunch of folks. That said Hedo is somewhat age neutral so if their weeks don't work with your weeks, just go, you'll find plenty of friends to hang out with.

Cheers
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Welcome to the forums.

Yes many people book on the prude side to save some cash, and no one is labeled by where their rooms are.
    And the prude side is clothing optional.

The bar is at the nude pool, but it has an access point just off the beach, but when we were there in September I was almost to the prude side, all the way down the beach by myself studying for promotional exam a few hours a day, and someone came by and asked if I wanted something from the bar a few times. That must be new.

Just a few rooms in a few blocks on the nude side so far have the full renovations, though most have had minor upgrades so far.

The best time to go is when it fits you, see what time of year works, then check out what groups are going and see who you think you would fit in best with, then just book and go. You will not regret it.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

I agree with all that is said above. I would like to add that pretty much all groups have all ages. I haven't seen a group that is geared to one age group over the other. Hedo has all ages there and all type of people so if you're just a Nudist, a Prudie or the lifestyle, I think most groups have them all. Good luck and hope to see you there!
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

End of April is a good time we have what your looking for

Lots of groups going the last week of June. We'll be there then

Registered User loverstriangle3's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandandsun View Post
    I have a couple of questions and some comments.
    First off I would like to highlight that I have never seen a community that is so active and supportive. We have been to desire twice and love it. It's classy, upscale, beautiful and fun. With that said sometimes you need something different. We have a trip booked at desire for June but are kinda looking at switching to hedo to see what it's all about.

We love being naked and sexual. We love being exhibitionists and love being voyeurs...but not the creepy kind. I think the sexual atmosphere of places like hedo and desire are a fabulous way to let it all out and have a great time. We love to party, enjoy company and make new friends. We are not swingers. We have a great time together and love to encourage play amongst other people but we are there for ourselves to re connect and enjoy. Whatever your lifestyle is we don't judge. Whatever floats your boat type of mentality. We are not offended by any PDAs. It will probably be us banging on the beach!

Couple of questions:

Nude side-prude side. What's the deal? I don't want to labeled prude if I book on that side but spend my days on the nude side. Do people book on the prude because it's cheaper and then hang out on the nude side all day?

We are beach people. Is there a bar on the beach on the nude side?

Which rooms are renovated? We don't spend much time in our room...shit, shower and shave...lol pretty much it.

Best time to go? We are in our 30s so we would like to have an average age between 30 and 40 ish. No offence to anyone.

Any advice would be great.
    Cheers
    June 21st-28th. Book now! Our first time going too....we could experience the resort together.
    El dorado Royal Casitas (Riviera Maya) April 8-14 2010
    Hedo ll - June 21st -28th - 2014
    Hedo ll - April 24th - May 3rd 2015
    Hedo ll - April 22nd - April 30th 2016 loverstriangle3 (SLS)
    D&F