Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Assault at Hedonism ii - No protection anywhere!!

reported in yesterday.
    Checked in with Toms Trips... assigned room, got key, went to nude side.
    Everyone friendly, everyone respectful, everyone happy and content.
    No pressure from anyone, no pushing, no grabbing... just a lot of happy naked people having a good time.

Looking forward to all of you who will be arriving in the next few days.

Cheers,
    The Chemist and the Flyer

... adding the human touch.

Quote Originally Posted by funfortwo View Post
    Chris,

The more I think about this thread the more I think that you should remove it. I know the argument for free speech and all, and I certainly support freedom of speech and free discussion. But some of the statements made by Mr. Ozzy in his original post go far beyond opinion or observation. Some of them are quite likely libelous. As such, there could be implications for you and your website for hosting them when you knew there was a strong possibility of libel. This is the very reason that, in spite of "freedom of the press", the press must carefully validate everything before they publish it. There has been no corroboration or validation of the serious statements made by Mr. Ozzy and we are now a full week past the dates of the supposed infractions. To remove this post is not censoring... it is just smart and the right thing to do.
    Very good point!
    lilgirlnlilboy on SLS, Lovevoodoo, and AFF but normally only check SLS. Cum say hi!

Hedo February 27th- March 9th 2015
    Hedo March 2014
    Hedo March 2013

Chris,

The more I think about this thread the more I think that you should remove it. I know the argument for free speech and all, and I certainly support freedom of speech and free discussion. But some of the statements made by Mr. Ozzy in his original post go far beyond opinion or observation. Some of them are quite likely libelous. As such, there could be implications for you and your website for hosting them when you knew there was a strong possibility of libel. This is the very reason that, in spite of "freedom of the press", the press must carefully validate everything before they publish it. There has been no corroboration or validation of the serious statements made by Mr. Ozzy and we are now a full week past the dates of the supposed infractions. To remove this post is not censoring... it is just smart and the right thing to do.
    As "newbies" who enjoyed our virgin trip to Hedo in November beyond expectations (see our trip reports and photos), we find this thread and it's poster annoying at the least. He is not offering an opinion or view; he is making condescending and insulting comments to members who are offering opinions and objective views. Dump this character off the site!!!
    Karen & Richard
    Hedonism 2 - Nov 18-25, 2014
    Saint Maarten - Club Orient & Orient Beach - Jan 16-26, 2015
    Desire RM - Apr 13-22, 2015
    Saint Maarten - Orient Beach - Nov 22-Dec 6, 2015
    Saint Maarten - Nov 21-Dec 5, 2016
    Desire Pearl - May 11-May19, 2017
    Bliss Cruise - Nov 25 -Dec 3, 2017

Chris,

We agree fully. The post is rife with slander.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

The claims are serious. I find them hard to believe but I was not there. I also believe in innocence until proven guilty. It appears this will be decided by the courts especially if Ozzy publishes a damming book. We can expect a long court battle. Keep in mind that the sex police were in full force during the legal battle between SuperClub owner Issa and Sandal's Butch Stewart.

We are in Hedo now. I asked a friend who spends several months here and has been here since the New Year if he had heard about this alleged incident. He had not heard about it or even anything remotely close. He has many friends in management and employees and I believe if this had occurred, he would have heard about it. He didn't even here of the allegation on this forum.

We arrived in Hedo January 9th. When we we got there, we had heard of an incident that involved a belligerent man at the pool who had been asked to leave the resort that afternoon. We later found out, he was in the room directly next to ours.

We never heard any more discussions on it, except that the man who took his place as our wall mate was a perfect gentlemen.

And also...that week we were there Harry was not on premise. I even recall reading on the Facebook page that he was not expected until a few weeks from now. Kevin Levy was there, we saw him several times walking around the resort. However, this man claiming to have spoken to Harry during that week is pulling names and stories from no where, because Mr. Lange was not at Hedo.

Blog Entries
    OzzyOzzyOzzy is just another troll trying to create drama and stir up trouble. Perhaps a rival travel agent, given the references to Tom's Trips? Harry is not even at Hedo this month and Hedo is quick to boot out trouble-makers when other guests complain, which is probably what happened to Ozzy if he really was there.

Can we please close this thread no need to continue feeding this.
    Sept 23rd thru the 28th 2014

If you cant beat them slander them.
    PeteHeat
    I'd rather laugh with the sinners, than cry with the saints.

Quote Originally Posted by peteheat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peteheat View Post
    I look forward to someone honest confirming Mr. Lange was in attendance rather then lying for the sake of protecting precious Hedo. Alternatively, I'd love to know how it was I come to meet him despite his supposed absence. I would imagine however the silence of those at Hedo who witnessed the events between the 5th and 10th of January, and Harry's presence, will continue.

28,000 words in my friends.

Could someone be kind enough to provide some insight into Harry's daughter. I will not be using her name at this stage as unfortunately I am having trouble confidently identifying which of his children is the one he claims to have behaved (it seems by his account) incestuously with him in a spa bath. I would hate to provide only that angle if there is more to the girl than Harry has mentioned so again please add what you can. Not my claims. All his. I'm sure she would appreciate a broader context if there is one.

Keep living the dream and hiding your life cool dudes.
    Last edited by OzzyOzzyOzzy; 01-19-2015 at 04:01 AM.

I would like to point out at this stage in this thread that anyone who has bothered to actually confirm my time at Hedonism with your BIG family there would be well aware I did attend Hedonism during the dates I mentioned. This situation has been mentioned on Hedonism's website and at no stage has there been a denial. Management has refrained from discussing this issue by email, as has Tom's trips. All are are aware of the reality and gravity of the situation. I am still abroad and have extended my stay in the US for reasons unrelated to this issue after a very enjoyable week in Tulum, Mexico and as such intended actions and resolutions remain outstanding. I would suggest at this point that constantly repeating the same troll accusations and defenses for a resort that really doesn't care what is said on this forum is only damaging the reputation of every member who continues to needlessly contribute an attempt to negate a simple post I originally made to ensure newcomers to Hedo would not be shocked and confronted by the same attitudes as I. The same attitudes that pervade this forum.

I have carefully reread every word I have said and despite a few errors in spelling and grammar during moments of anger, I remain adamant all else is correct. Those who have arrived at Hedo by now should have had time to check with your friends, security and bar staff that the Aussie guy ranting on ATF actually does have truth to his claims and I guess that is why certain members have pulled out of their defiance. I know it hurts to find out something you loved so much might not be the dream you thought it was but hey, that is the nature of someone ripping off your blindfold. Now you can see I would suggest having a good listen and look at yourself and wonder why it was so important to attack someone with genuine concerns for them self and others.

I would also like to point out that the major issue I have that we continue to pursue has NOT been detailed in this thread, as I said right from the beginning of this thread, as this would be 'retarded' on my own behalf for lack of a more suitable description right now. I believe aside from this I have provided more than enough information to substantiate my issues with Hedo and some guests to justify everything I have said. This has become one of the most bizarre interactions of my life as thus far I still cannot understand the reasoning behind destroying your own credibility in this forum when all will come out in the wash.
    Last edited by OzzyOzzyOzzy; 01-19-2015 at 04:33 AM.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I vote for Ozzy and Harry to settle the alleged issues in a court of law and for Chris to shut this thread down as it really serves no purpose at this point.Ozzy has had his "fifteen minutes",just sayin'.

hi y all. Agree, that this thread must be closed. BUT -
    I have been there - have been in the playroom on the evening of Jan 6th. The description of the playroom is wrong! If a person is incapable of seeing the things as they are in a easy observation, I cannot trust the rest they have to say. in addition I consider myself a friend of Harrys, and to read these accusations make me really mad. I have spent so much time with him and I know his attitude towards women - NEVER would he act in such a way ever! I left on 7th - to my knowledge just like Harry who had planned to do so much in advance. I was there as single lady (I leave others to judge about me being attractive) and have never had a problem being advanced in an aggressive manner. That does not mean it does not happen, but compared to what I have seen in Europe the couples and men at Hedo are sooo attentive and sensitive - no complain. It might be that they way I interact with people also affects the way they interact with me.
    Sorry, Ozzy, your approach to this whole issue has not been well chosen. Maybe it is your approach in general, but I don't want to judge. But as you say - we are just a bunch of sick people, but know what? I like that bunch a lot :-)

For all those who want the thread closed... Leaving it open could also be a brilliant strategic move...

... adding the human touch.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast