Thread: more info PLEASE

more info PLEASE

Hello to all lovely people that are in that site.
    I come to this site and read many of your adventures and information.
    here is our situation.
    we are married for over 30 years. I am 54 and wife is 52.
    our first thought of swinging started about 4 years ago. in the past 4 years we been in this and enjoyed the lifestyle only because of how nice and fun people are. we never did swinging since my wife is not ready for this but being in this life style is the best fun we can get when we go out.
    we attended many clubs, we did the swingers cruise, and others.
    i think my wife is ready to finally to go to the nude resort. i don't want to scare her so i think we will take the clothing optional side which according to what i read from other people experiences, it wont be long to join the other side.

my question is that i understand that this resort is somehow connected to groups and it depends on the time and what groups are there.
    how can i find what groups are the wildest?
    or is there a specific dates that are the best?
    how do i join the group and do we need to book with that group?
    what if the group are only in the nude side?

what about the nude side. you can not even put a towel on you?

also, is this resort is all inclusive? you all are talking about the different food and drinks but no one talks about prices.

hope i can get some answers about Hedo so i can start contacting and booking the dates.

thanks

the resort is all inclusive, except excursions, catamaran cruise ect.
    I was a lot like your wife it took me a while to get comfortable with the idea of being naked but you will be surprised how quickly that changes. It doesn't matter to much which side of the resort you stay on its just the room is and you don't spend a lot of time there. My only suggestion would be to go to the nude beach/pool on the first day it's where all the fun is I'm sure once have a few cocktails and meet the nicest people in the world she will forget they have a clothing optional side.

Hello Naked Couple.
    thanks for your respond.
    as i explained, we have been around this lifestyle for few years now. we have seen it all but we never got fully naked.
    the most she did was topless in Jacuzzi. I have no doubt that she will go naked eventually. but getting the clothing optional side wont be as something she is forced to do. i told her that they have clothing optional but the whole party is on the other side. she agreed that we go and see if she can do it or not.
    also, can you go to the nude poll with just a towel on you?

You can walk over clothed but are expected to disrobe within a few mins of settling in. So you can't linger around dressed on the nude side. Everyone is hesitant at first. My advice just go do it right away and you will see how natural it becomes. My issue is getting used to clothes when we return lol.
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

All great answers here, just go and you will love it!!! Join us April 22-29 for a wild week! PM me with any questions xo
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Travelling with a group is completely optional, although I would recommend that you research what groups are there when you want to travel. Many groups have discounted pricing and may save a few dollars, and have some pretty fun activities. However I understand pretty much all of them are inclusive with all. Hedo is such a fun open place that you can do it how ever you want. As to the nude side, just go nude. It's hard to explain until you get there but you will feel so awkward and out of place if you try to wear clothes on the nude side. Strip down and have fun!

thanks so much for all the responses and info.
    it really helps. i have so many questions in my head but maybe it is not the place to ask them, it may be sound stupid to some or too private to even ask.

the reason i asked to know information about groups is not because of saving money (even that i am a Jewish eh), but more for to know who are the really fun groups or groups that fits to our age.

and the reason for going nude was not because she is not secured of her image, she sure has a perfect body, its just she is really shy to do such thing.
    and for me? well, if i have to be nude all the time? then i will have to drag My D...... on the floor all day long, it may get scratched and dirty.

once again, many thanks for all of you to even taking time to answer.

Can recent attendees tell me who the current go to people are at the nude bar, omelet station and karaoke bar
    Last time we were there the people working in those places, such as DelRoy were fantastic and made the trip what it is.

If your wife is uncomfortable with total nudity, then perhaps a less intense group would be a better choice for a first visit. There are a number of 'life style' groups that are more fun oriented and less 'hard core'. And perhaps more accommodating of guests who are partially dressed. Some groups are seen around the clothing optional pool not the totally nude area (at least some of the time).

In reality, many/most guests are at the resort for a vacation -- that might have a sexual edge, but that's not the objective. What you wear, when and were is your decision alone. So plan your vacation accordingly.

The resort is 'all inclusive' -- meals, drinks, room, activity, inactivity ... It is not a 'five star luxury' place. It is a five star experience in a very tropical garden with six star guests (even an occasional XXX star or three). You can swing, sway, stagger, wobble .. or simply chill out in the heat.

So read above and make a decision on what YOU want.

As to the question of 'go to' people: they are all go to -- friendly, courteous, accommodating -- and Jamaican. They do things their way. So when in Jamaica don't expect American. If you do, you'll keep your clothes on and be worried about the next disaster. Relax and join in.

PNK
    Hedo Sept 8 - 18, 2016

One of the largest groups with many in your age range is the Fluffernutters. They routinely do special activities like cocktail parties, games, etc.... (which anyone is welcome to join). Another is the Bubbly Bares. There are many, many groups. Lovevoodoo is one that might be of interest, tho the age range tends to be on the younger side. You can get a sense on who's going when on the visitor schedule on dennyp.com. There are also TONS of trip reports and a good forum there, which can answer many of your questions.

Doing the C/O side is a fine way to ease into Hedo. Like others have said, it's best to go right over to the nude beach asap, since that's where the non-stop party and 90% of the people typically are. As others have said, you'll find that after about 15 min of nervousness, almost everyone becomes comfortable. Enjoy!

thanks Chris.
    that what i was looking for to see all the available groups. hope the site will give me that.

Quote Originally Posted by perryzit View Post
    thanks Chris.
    that what i was looking for to see all the available groups. hope the site will give me that.
    You can go directly to the Hedonism II web site to see all the groups....

www.hedonism.com/events
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857