Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Body Hair, Mansweaters, Pubic Crops

Blog Entries
    Attn: tobe17200

I may be an asshole, but at least I'm a well trimmed asshole. I think I said that right (lol)...

It is always more helpful when those who blast others, carefully read ALL the posts in a thread before said blasting is administered. We are casting opinions here and yours is welcome, as long as you don't start the name calling shit.

Did I say "stone" the hairy people? Did I? Did I? NO!!! I assume you are skinny and bluffing about being fat, because most of us fat people are jolly and you are obviously not.

We are talking about preferred grooming. We can do that if we want to. If you love body fur, start a thread about Burt Reynolds look alikes and how they turn you on. I am sure you will have a group that loves that too.

I get so tired of people being offended by anything and everything. I guess if I said I prefer piercings on a belly button, someone without one would feel the need to tell me I am an asshole for insinuating THEIR belly button was sub-standard.

Let's see, I prefer girls with long hair, big boobs, thick, curvy bodies with a big booty, a tan, sexy tattoos in sexy places and trimmed very close, or shaved/waxed.

I will be accepting my bronzed asshole trophy in the near future.

This started out to be a really cool thread and I think it should get back on track now.

J out...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

This thread is inspiring. I'm going to show up looking like a hairless cat. No eyebrows, leg hair, nothing.

Look for me.

Well said!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    Attn: tobe17200

I may be an asshole, but at least I'm a well trimmed asshole. I think I said that right (lol)...

It is always more helpful when those who blast others, carefully read ALL the posts in a thread before said blasting is administered. We are casting opinions here and yours is welcome, as long as you don't start the name calling shit.

Did I say "stone" the hairy people? Did I? Did I? NO!!! I assume you are skinny and bluffing about being fat, because most of us fat people are jolly and you are obviously not.

We are talking about preferred grooming. We can do that if we want to. If you love body fur, start a thread about Burt Reynolds look alikes and how they turn you on. I am sure you will have a group that loves that too.

I get so tired of people being offended by anything and everything. I guess if I said I prefer piercings on a belly button, someone without one would feel the need to tell me I am an asshole for insinuating THEIR belly button was sub-standard.

Let's see, I prefer girls with long hair, big boobs, thick, curvy bodies with a big booty, a tan, sexy tattoos in sexy places and trimmed very close, or shaved/waxed.

I will be accepting my bronzed asshole trophy in the near future.

This started out to be a really cool thread and I think it should get back on track now.

J out...

Very well said JA...this thread is about good old-fashioned hygene. Everyone has little pet peaves that they do not find attractive...to each his/her own. Mine happens to be extra body hair. My hubby has a wonderful thatch of chest hair that I absolutely love to run my hand thru but I would not get turned on by extra nose/ear/back or "down there" hair. Trust me men if you are trimmed up nicely there is nothing keeping the ladies from exploring your body more thoroughly without the forest getting in the way. I would much rather floss my teeth with dental floss not your 3" long hair.

Just my opinion and last I checked I was still entitled to it. By the way, I keep a nice neat landing strip for my man to find his way home.
    K & A
    March 15 - 22, 2009

First of all, the name calling and arguing back and forth is horrible. Back on track... I have a very hairy man, gets thicker every year. He is covered from head to toe. I love the hair, like running my fingers through it, not to mention he is so warm in the winter. He does keep himself clean and trimmed in all the right spots, but that's it. I could not imagine the tourture he would go through to try and clean the rest up. Anyone seen 40 year old virgin? poor bastard. Don't want to choke on any hair, clean up what you need too and leave the rest.

Ya to back on track! I myself prefer just the chest and back hairless, and nicely trimmed below. I do not enjoy guys that have no hair on their legs or arms. My husband was quite hairy and he himself didn't like it so started getting it waxed, its not that bad (not like 40 yr old virgin lol). i figure if i can take the pain of having a brazilian he as a big strong man lol should be able to handle his back! Anyway after doing that for a year we decided to pay for the lasering. totally worth it. he has only gone once and barely anything grew back! I was hoping to get myself done so no more waxing (yeah!) but if you are naturally blonde (everywhere!) it wont work.
    For you hairy / unhairy guys- if you feel comfortable then thats all that matters!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by caughtyoulookin View Post
    Is anybody else here disgusted by excess masses of body hair?.....
    The first sentence in this thread set the tone for those that came bearing torches...if you take out excess masses of body hair and insert...overweight big fat people....or women with fake breasts....or.....insert anything else you would like...I think that the results would pretty much be the same...somethings are perhaps best left unsaid....or reworded....

Flame on...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Blog Entries
    Point taken. I guess I was thinking more about "my" posts and a few of the more "kindly worded" posts along the way.

We are also still talking about "easy fix" type stuff though. You don't have to cut back to 1,200 calories a day and do stairmaster for 12 months to tidy up body hair.

I take criticism pretty well. Good thing, cause I get it quite a bit (lol)... so I guess I just look at it as if someone suggested I buy a $12 trimmer and go from 3 inch hair to 1 inch hair, I would just spend $12 and 30 minutes to improve my look. Constructive criticism is not always constructively administered. You have to look past the insult you feel and see it for what it is.

People always say to dance to the beat of your own drum and screw it if anybody else has a problem with it. I think that's pretty silly. We all want to look as good as we can to others. It's not a vanity thing as much as it is the fact that "fitting in" just feels better.

Anyone can deny that if they want, but it's true. It started in kindergarten with wanting the "in" lunchbox and exists until the "old folks home" days, as grandchildren's accomplishments are boasted about.

Being naked in front of folks (at least for me) was a pretty "out there" feeling and I (maybe as an example of my self absorption), was pretty intent on (if nothing else) not standing out. Fitting in, isn't always about being "as good as." Sometimes it's about not standing out.

I am 100% positive that I have at least part of my foot in my mouth with this post and will clarify after someone calls me out on it, so I am ready (lol)...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 03-07-2009 at 09:08 AM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

what ever. tired of the crap.
    Last edited by tobe17200; 03-07-2009 at 10:29 AM. Reason: tired of the crap

JA... you guys are funny as hell. I love it.

And I'm rethinking my whole "Rogaine body wash" marketing idea.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to note that virtually every women who has posted on this thread has expressed the opinion that trimming pubic hair is the only way to go. Guys, if a huge preponderance of women prefer a trimmed guy, why would you intentionally turn them off? How's that working for you?

Some have attempted to pervert the meaning of the thread to include scars, heavy bodies and so forth. That's totally off topic. I asked for opinions on body hair and gave mine. If we sit back and read, we might learn something or not.

As far as being accepting of all things, we are not. Do we accept the Viinys who hang out at the nude pool fully clothed? Not for long we don't. It's drop trou or leave. Right? Point made.
    Last edited by caughtyoulookin; 03-07-2009 at 02:47 PM.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tobe17200 View Post
    what ever. tired of the crap.
    I see someone only likes to dish it out...

i am kind of confused, i was hoping to learn a thing or two on this thread, can someone just tell me what to have my husband shave? he already shaves the boys and trims around them, but should he get rid of his chest hair? he does not have back hair or anything, but does have chest hair, i guess i never really minded it, but he asked me if he should shave it, do most men??

so much for being back on topic

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post
    I see someone only likes to dish it out...
    i hope to god that a. you are NOT there when we are and that b. the people who are there arent as shallow and childish. maybe i have this whole hedo thing all wrong...maybe its just shallow swingers who care about looks. oh well...not my problem.
    good luck with that attitude.

No he does not need to shave his chest unless he chooses to. The main point that we were trying to get across was to trim what body hair you do have so you dont look like a grizzly bear. For myself being a male I wax the groin,back,eyebrows,knuckles,butt and trim the hair on my arms and legs with a beard trimmer, if it gets out of control. Now this is a personal choice I made a couple years ago but before that I just used the trimmer on my whole body. I hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by seesweetsnow View Post
    being a male I wax the groin...
    Oooowwwww! *stands, salutes!*

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast